Monday, 2020-03-30, 3:52 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Forum » Guides » Holy bonus effect on INT Heroes (please add your Hero and effect)
Holy bonus effect on INT Heroes
sunnyFecha: Tuesday, 2020-03-24, 8:35 PM | Mensaje # 16
Private
Group: User
I have tested Necromancer with HOLY. Well it is hard to stuck the staff... 
Quote InmortalSiegfried ()
Necromancer ability buff units depending the target if you target a level 9 Skeleton Warrior it buff all skeleton warriors of any level permanently if you target level 9 Skeletal Mage you buff all the level 9 skeletal Mages others target buff the golem also if have another effect of increasing Necro intelligence that have a chance depending of the ability level have a 100% chance to increases Intelligence on level 1 and 100% chance to buff units on level 9 middle % on middle levels.

Didn't quite get how to buff all skeletons at one with one cast with the HOLY staff. Only golem is buffed with the heal ability and equipped HOLY stuff. 
Regarding skeletons and buff with staff - new created skeletons are summoned with old stats. Or I'm missing some idea how this spell works.
predragovictomislavFecha: Tuesday, 2020-03-24, 11:17 PM | Mensaje # 17
Colonel
Group: User
Quote sunny ()
Or I'm missing some idea how this spell works.

Cast healing spell on any damaged skeleton to buff them all permanat.
If you play solo you can use 4th lane skull tower to damage one skeleton all the time and just heal him every 10 seconds.
Unlike Golems skeletons have final number of bonuses.
Forum » Forum » Guides » Holy bonus effect on INT Heroes (please add your Hero and effect)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: