Saturday, 2020-08-15, 1:29 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Guides » (Request) Necromancer guide (Please share a guide/tips etc)
(Request) Necromancer guide
sunnyFecha: Sunday, 2020-04-05, 2:58 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hi mighty heroes!

I'm fun of summoners heroes and one of my favorite is Necromancer(both hero and LC version).

I have some question regarding these heroes: 
- Holy staff. What would be fast way to stack the staff?
- Is there any plus to stack Circle book on skeletons? 
- What would be best way to use Kan Staff on summoned units?
- Useful items for summoners hero?

Thank you!
predragovictomislavFecha: Sunday, 2020-04-05, 10:44 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Hi there!
Sorry for my bad English ill try my best  biggrin .

Quote sunny ()
LC version
I belive LC version don't get bonus INT from Holy on lvl up and don't get any special effect on skills - not 100% sure.

Quote sunny ()
- Holy staff. What would be fast way to stack the staff?
You want to max your AOE skills and make Untouchable in town for faster Farming. Its great even for destroying towers and make it easy to stay alive. You can sell it back to shop for nice money after you get final version of Holy Staff and enough money for 1st creep with Ferocitiy (and life steal item if you want to be sure). Don't forget Wind boots or just use scrolls for teleport at this stage.

Quote sunny ()
- Is there any plus to stack Circle book on skeletons?
Big YES, 5th cast give big bonus!
For LC i think you loose all creeps on form change, no much use of book before final form.

Quote sunny ()
- What would be best way to use Kan Staff on summoned units?
Get Chronos and use Kan Staff and Circe twice, almost all of them have same Cooldown but you need Chronos mostly for Circe.

Quote sunny ()
- Useful items for summoners hero?
- Circe Book and Kan Staff to improve units, for late game you want something else in your inventory to help your minions in fight or to help keep Hero alive
- Chronos to finish adding Circe bonuses faster, also you don't want this for late game but perhaps can be very useful in endgame
- Holy Staff (Healing and small but permanent bonus to HP and damage on 1st cast, regular Necromancer even get permanent bonus for units)
- Commander Wish -> True Commander Wish, essential ASP bonus for unit and nice Armor bonus for Hero)
- Item from secret shop (Legion doom horn?), must have bonuses for all summons:
    -9000 HP,
    -300% dmg,
    -180 Armor (not sure)
    -150 HP regen (not sure)
    -it is created from all items you can buy in town shops and also all of them give bonus to your units
- Inmortal -> Absolute -> Supreme (if you know recipe), to keep Hero alive in fights
- God Skill Tome:
- use skill that give high regen to Hero and damage + move speed + attack speed to all others
- or Healing Wave if you get it
- or perhaps Tunder Clap to slow down enemy
- Wind boots -> Wind, get some better item(s) in horse so you can change boots/Kan/Circe for something else
- better Centaur for his aura, its big AOE and also help you move minions faster

May be useful from town shops:
- Decapitator, -100 armor for about 10 seconds on cast, i think its not removable debuff for its duration
- Darkness Broach, -55 Armor aura
- Horn of Stampede, dmg, armor, HP regen bonus for duration
- Magical Rope, don't be fooled by item cost here it give you big advantage vs some bosses, don't forget to use some other spell/item 1st to remove spell shield on enemy when needed
- Spell Shield for Hero
- you can even buy Talisman of Cursed Bones again to get +60 Armor aura, it works

Useful drops from bosses:
- Tidal charm (not sure about name), +150 armor aura, dropped from Dragon Turtle and later
- There is item that give move speed and attack speed aura and on cast +400 armor to Hero for 90 seconds, cant remember name at all, dropped from Piromancer and later
- Azazel can drop item that also give move speed aura and best attack speed aura but don't know name again

Message edited by predragovictomislav - Sunday, 2020-04-05, 10:49 PM
sunnyFecha: Wednesday, 2020-04-08, 3:43 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Hi predragovictomislav, 
Thx for sharing your opinion! I'm very thankful. 

I had a chance to test you suggestions. Just keep in mind that I have played with the team. 

1. I have faced with issue regarding which skill should be maxed out first. Skeletons, aoe skill or healing skill. Hero is very level depending. In my head I have 2 build paths: 
1.1 This build would work in case necro is not focused on stacks for Holy Staff
   - Max Skeleton
   - Heal 
   - AoE skill. 
1.2 This build is focused on maxing stacks for Holy staff. 
   - AoE skill.
   - Heal
   - Max Skeletons

2. Item build order. This topic is very important for this hero. Because items are all buyable items and add gold income dependency. I assume this order would be great for Necro: 
   - Blessed staff/Holy staff.
   - Untouchable. 
   - Circle book. (In case skeletons were maxed).
   - Kan staff.
   - Chronos.
   - True Commander Wish. 
   - Legion Doom 

There is an items where I'm not skillful  - creeping in a forest. If some one has suggestions how to better farm forest sad 

Thank you,
Aleksandr
Dean123Fecha: Thursday, 2020-04-30, 6:02 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
Just a little hint for anyone passing by wanting to level up Holy on Necromancer: Necromancer's ultimate can destroy trees.
Forum » Forum » Guides » (Request) Necromancer guide (Please share a guide/tips etc)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: