Tuesday, 2020-09-29, 7:38 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Guides » (Request) Guide for Beast Master (Please share any of your valuable information)
(Request) Guide for Beast Master
rygaivegaryvieFecha: Monday, 2020-08-31, 8:47 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: Userr
Hello all! I am here to ask any guide or information you can share about this hero with the current version of the map and with the new skill effect of his 3rd ability with the skill and item progress and how to farm this hero. Thanks in advance.
predragovictomislavFecha: Thursday, 2020-09-03, 9:08 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: User
Hi there!
Bear is your main "weapon". There are buyable items that make him much stronger and bear can carry 6 items. Once you have life stealing item on him, he is unstopable by any creeps. For Hero you want to buy Circe book to make 9th from of Bear even stronger and True Commaner Wish for faster attacks. After That you want to complete item from secret Shop (some kind of horn, always forget name). And after this you need to increase durability of your hero with Absolute and Supreme if you know recipe.
Your main enemy is Vampire Lord, he can charm your bear. Its good to have Soul burn, Katar and Spell shield on Hero for this fight. Soul Burn is rare and you can even make tower that burn mana for this. Once his mana is set to 0 he can't charm creeps or cast spell.
It was possible to kill Death with Bear, if lured to fountain close to castle. Not sure if its still possible.

If you more like to see replay, tell me what version of Warcraft you play at and perhaps i can make you one.
rygaivegaryvieFecha: Monday, 2020-09-14, 7:08 AM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Group: Userr
Hi predragovictomislav!

Thanks for your great answer. I'm currently using 1.27 version of warcraft.
Forum » Forum » Guides » (Request) Guide for Beast Master (Please share any of your valuable information)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: