Monday, 2021-10-18, 11:12 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Guides » AN Arcane Wizard Guide Request (Item plus skill build plz)
AN Arcane Wizard Guide Request
vyanantFecha: Friday, 2020-12-11, 3:48 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
If anyone could elaborate on this I would be grateful.
predragovictomislavFecha: Friday, 2020-12-11, 8:24 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Hi there!

That one is easy: just go for Ultima lvl 3, then XP book and TP boots, Exodus/Arcane scepter depending on luck to get Discharge staff. I recomend choose Revenant mission because you get Legendary armor as reward. With this items + Gods Atom you can kill Dark Dragon solo, for Darigaz and later you need to get Dominici Shield from neutral bosses.

Skills: max Arcane blast, then Fulguration then Reaper and Enchanted Chains. Reaper is almost useless before final form.

Other tips: with Supreme you can kill Revenant over the wall with Ultima 3, no need to go in cave, just put small Centaur or golem inside so you have vision. Also if you kill creep with Ultima or Reaper you destroy creeps body completely - no corpse = no respawn. This is nice to have free way for horse to collect items when you kill Revenant. Be carefull with wizard mini-boss from forest if you look to get Discharge staff from him, but you can destroy him once you get drop.

If you playing 1.28.5 version of Warcraft III you can go to interesting games and find replay there.
vyanantFecha: Friday, 2020-12-11, 8:47 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Thank you so much I will try this out
Forum » Forum » Guides » AN Arcane Wizard Guide Request (Item plus skill build plz)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: