Sunday, 2020-09-20, 9:24 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Guides » Items for Arthas ?
Items for Arthas ?
daianaalvaroFecha: Monday, 2015-06-22, 9:54 PM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: User
Itens para Arthas? Um guia pode ajudar? Sou brasileiro, desculpem o meu Inglês. Eu não posso ser forte o suficiente para chefe depois Hyndra. Sugestões, por favor!
VizzardFecha: Monday, 2015-06-29, 8:30 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
This a simple guide of items that suit for Arthas, items preferens could change depends on what the team need and depending of the number of players in your team.
Colors Explanation:
Items that you can buy on the city.
Items that you have to find.
Expensive items of the shop in the Graveyard.(make this items after you have 6 goods items)

-Immortal(the golden armor) -upgrade to-  Absolute(if you can).

-Mugen -upgrade to- Slicer(only if you have near to 400% attack speed bonus without Mugen) or Masamune(if you find).

-Excalibur or if you want to kill Bahamut easier Dragon Slayer(Excalibur is a better option for all the bosses vulnerable to normal stun)

-God Atom.

@Ares Sword(If you want to easily kill the bosses with high evasion like Nosferatu, Vrikolaklakk)

@Safire in the best form you can reach - (In the case you cant use it cause maybe there is someone else on the team that can make a best use of this item)

@An attack speed item if you want to make Slicer(the item I suggest in the second place).
Best attack speed item is Heart of Searinox +250 to all stats, if you can buy it use any other that you find Masamune is a nice idea.

If you dont need or you cant make the items starting with @  make: If you want more damage another Slicer or Masamune if you dont have the enough AS, If you want more defense make Atlas(best defense item for the illusion that you can buy) or Gladiator Armor until you get the gold for this items use one that you find like Veterand Armor.

Message edited by Vizzard - Monday, 2015-06-29, 8:31 PM
daianaalvaroFecha: Wednesday, 2015-07-15, 5:57 PM | Mensaje # 3
Sergeant
Thank you very much for your help. I will test the recommendations. Excellent explanation, thanks again.

Added (2015-07-15, 5:57 PM)
---------------------------------------------
You have a replay of Arthas to share?

VizzardFecha: Friday, 2015-07-17, 8:39 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant colonel
In what boss you have problems?

Here is a basic replay of 1.18c : http://www.mediafire.com/download/zjar1lhpf4jz4ax/ArthasDoomBahamut.w3g

It could be done a lot better, at the end I was overconfident, die one time and lose the time I need to kill Doom before Bahamut kill the castle but with the current items I have kill Doom could be done easily, also Bahamut can be killed easily with Dragon Slayer.
stayFecha: Friday, 2015-07-17, 11:04 PM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel
Nice Vizzard, nice font and so smart.

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/User:Elite_stay
daianaalvaroFecha: Tuesday, 2015-07-28, 3:47 PM | Mensaje # 6
Sergeant
Cool, Excellent! The Arthas is capable of killing the Final desiase alone?
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Tuesday, 2015-11-10, 7:02 AM | Mensaje # 7
Major general
Nice replay
Forum » Forum » Guides » Items for Arthas ?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: