Tuesday, 2020-12-01, 1:56 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Guides » Grom + archer suggestions appreciated
Grom + archer suggestions appreciated
killmanpitFecha: Friday, 2015-10-09, 7:33 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: User
So me and my friend got back to the game recently and thought Grom as a tank and archer as main DPS might work out quite well. So we did give that a try, and results were quite good but not as satisfying as one would expect. At the begining I have bought bracers, flag then inmortal, got lucky enough to get scroll of strengh from crabs. Meanwhile my friend began with doing his survi by bulding golden helm and divine armor (helm of underworld in future). He did that because archer stacks dmg extremally well at the begining but is a bit squishy. So we destroyed dark city crept a lot, got dragon slayer for archer absolute for grom, everything was going very smoothly untill nightmare attacked me. I wasn't prepared for that as I was just going to upgrade heart of sieanox for that bit of extra dmg. He took half of my hp in one shot. And then without propper tanking Bahamut killed her and after my respawn killed grom. I upload replay, but i understand not everybody wishes to watch them. Anyway. Any suggestions?

http://www.filedropper.com/darigazpokonana
Forum » Forum » Guides » Grom + archer suggestions appreciated
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: