Saturday, 2018-12-15, 4:59 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: stay  
Forum » Forum » Chinese Forum(中文論壇) » About Chinese version and Chinese player (天朝人就不用点进来看了)
About Chinese version and Chinese player
stayFecha: Saturday, 2014-12-20, 7:39 PM | Mensaje # 1
Colonel
Group: User
The Chinese version is translated by me. It's the first translate-map with permission, based on the base layer. So it's nothing else difference.
Most of Chinese player can't read English besides some words etc. "fuck", "shit", "bitch". So foreign language's map in China must be translated. That is different with most other country.
About why all Chinese replay use 1.24e, that is something complicated reason. In China almost all platform use 1.24e, besides DotA. I heard about that 1.26 is same as 1.24e in RPG, but 1.20 is different with 1.24e. So unless Quest's rule is changed, Chinese replay will never participate in Quest.

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/User:Elite_stay
yy19980428Fecha: Monday, 2018-08-06, 10:26 AM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: Partner
Unfortunately, Chinese Players can hardly visit here because of the Great Fire Wall, and  those who can get over the GFW  usually have the ability to communicate with others in English and choose to discuss with others in English Forum, thus this ' Chinese Forum(中文論壇)' has no threads except Stay's instruction.
    As for the Forum where Chinese HOTEr usually visit, its website is Baidu Forum for Chinese HOTEr (I hope the GFW won't reject the visit of those ip ouside China).
    BTW, here is some videos shot by a group of Chinese HOTEr,Video shot by Chinese HOTEr, (Still,I hope the GFW won't reject the visit of those ip ouside China).
Forum » Forum » Chinese Forum(中文論壇) » About Chinese version and Chinese player (天朝人就不用点进来看了)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: