Sunday, 2020-05-31, 6:10 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » HOTE(PvP) » Questions » aggressive crypts? (the crypt fiends keep hitting me?)
aggressive crypts?
DNMFecha: Friday, 2020-04-24, 6:18 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: Userr
- Sometimes when I start a new game, the crypt fiends (the range enemy units) being very aggressive and keep hitting me whenever I move into its range. This happen only sometimes, and sometimes I can just walk around their face without being hit. This make the game impossible to farm. Is there any mechanic that trigger the fiends? Or is the map suppose to be like that? thank you.
nubhunterFecha: Friday, 2020-04-24, 11:19 PM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
Group: Partner/Moderator
Map works like that, the dark force creeps are always attack the weakest, so the time u are strong than light force troops u cannot attacked by them anymore. To skip that u can buy armor at start game or wait to level up without losing HP or play as strong hero who already stronger that troops at level 1.

Dean123Fecha: Saturday, 2020-04-25, 9:11 AM | Mensaje # 3
Sergeant
Group: User
You need 300HP to not get targeted as the weakest. Any hero with less than that, whether that's your max HP or your current wounded HP gets targeted by Dark Forces. That is considering there are no wounded units in the current wave of the Empire, if there is a friendly mob that's critically wounded they may be a target instead of you.
So on level 1 play carefully, learn to gauge with your eyesight what 600 range is and stay out of that range from enemy ranged units - they will only target you if you are in range and do your best not to get hit in lvl 1/2/3. You can still hit the skeletons, just be careful. When you get 300HP enemy units will almost never break their attack on Empire mobs to target you.
DNMFecha: Saturday, 2020-04-25, 10:18 AM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Group: Userr
Ohhhh! Thank you for answering me ^^. No wonder it only happen with some of the champs. getting hit by the crypts and tower at the beginning sometimes get me rage a lot lol XD.
Forum » Forum » HOTE(PvP) » Questions » aggressive crypts? (the crypt fiends keep hitting me?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: