Thursday, 2020-09-24, 11:02 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Name of all boss Bot name? (Names of all boss line and woods, Channel name?)
Name of all boss Bot name?
wwwdj_x_Fecha: Tuesday, 2016-02-02, 5:49 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hello guys.

I have question: anyone know where i should look to see all boss names?
without play solo.. till the death boss, also i know that is not the same boss everytime that i play..
at least first 2 boss
anyway

And where i can find host games in battle.net? is there any bot?
or Channel ?

And just a simple suggestion, decrease area of the splash dmg of the boss Hydra - Golem - and etc..
The range of the splash dmg is overpower and killing easy the support heroes or the building of the Worker..
Maybe change some abilities the dmg for example 1000 to 1300 but low the splash area... or HP 20.000 to 25.000 + 20armor more, anyway.. the only reason that i hate to play again and again is this..
and is boring to play only with 3 heroes.. just the 3 that can lead you to final disease...
or at least should be mode -sp (single player) so the boss will be more easy and then u can test other heroes..
im just saying..

Regards Alex
KranklafanFecha: Tuesday, 2016-02-02, 9:33 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
yeah, there are sometimes different bosses until the siege golem

just turn the hydra / all the other splashers away from your buildings and/or supports or get a hero armor / some other tanky thing for your support ^^

i honestly doubt that only 3 heroes can lead you to final disease, from the top of my head at least grom, blacksmith, worker, assasin, party team, murloc, archer, dark ranger, blademaster, xephyr, admiral, thief, centaur, blacksmith and little child should be able to do it (and thats only heroes we tried a good amount of times, dont really know about kael, jaina or far seer or blood grunt or whatever )

Message edited by Kranklafan - Tuesday, 2016-02-02, 9:34 PM
bebaxtFecha: Wednesday, 2016-02-03, 11:43 AM | Mensaje # 3
Sergeant
It is possible to pass Final Disease on single player mode with many different heroes. Watch some replay to get some tips on how to farm gold and build your heroes. If u need, I can prepare a replay for any hero you want on single mode

Message edited by bebaxt - Wednesday, 2016-02-03, 11:46 AM
wwwdj_x_Fecha: Saturday, 2016-02-06, 3:56 AM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Yes i will like to see :)
Please tell me how, all i know is to play with Alexa and Grom
with the rest heroes is hard to me i lost in 3th dragon spawn
bebaxtFecha: Tuesday, 2016-02-16, 9:56 AM | Mensaje # 5
Sergeant
I shell prepare your request during this week. I did not have much time last weekend.

Added (2016-02-16, 9:52 AM)
---------------------------------------------
her is the link for Grom Replay : http://jmp.sh/jPvfKWn
Alexa(assasin) replay : http://jmp.sh/Fto70k5

I could have defeated FD with Grom but didnt have enough time for it. I guess empowering light forces was not a good idea because it delayed FD to reach towers range.

Added (2016-02-16, 9:56 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Alexa replay is one of my old games u will need create a path for the map in your map folder in order to be able to watch the replay. The name of the folder containing version 1.18H should be ''haritalar''. Your pathway should be like
''warcraft/maps/haritalar''

Forum » Forum » Questions » Name of all boss Bot name? (Names of all boss line and woods, Channel name?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: