Sunday, 2020-09-20, 8:19 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Is there a list of all Items?
Is there a list of all Items?
FaithFecha: Wednesday, 2016-03-02, 1:36 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
looking for a list which shows all findable items and what they do. pls gimme a link if something like this allready exist.

Message edited by Faith - Wednesday, 2016-03-02, 1:37 AM
hisgenliFecha: Wednesday, 2016-03-02, 6:38 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Hi Faith,
i dont think a list like that exists; i did a list where i have the items of all neutrale bosses and all high end bosses and what they drop but it is not about what they drop i think; it is about the drop rate; a Legendary Armor by Behemoth for example is less likely then a scroll of strength or sth else from Behemoth. You get informations like that if you crack the map and get information out of it with other programs which in my opinion is lame. I ld recommand you to play this game very often and then from time to time you see which bosses drop what and write it down like i did or remember them. 

P.s. My list does not include lower lane Dark Force Bosses (up to Death) and i trade it for other informations, but i wont share it for everyone.
FaithFecha: Thursday, 2016-03-03, 2:55 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
hmm ok i didnt managed it to kill this doppelganger and archimonde boss yet. just wanted to know waht items they can drop
yoann-leclercFecha: Thursday, 2016-03-03, 4:34 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
My advice to make some progress in the game and know where you're going is to use the cheat code of invulnerability once and do everything that can possibly be done. Of course this won't give you much of an accomplished challenge impression, but it will tell you who drops what and where you should try and find some items at some point in the game.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Thursday, 2016-03-03, 8:38 PM | Mensaje # 5
Major general
In this fan site can help you.        http://hero-empire-th.blogspot.com.br/

Message edited by SkinnerGabriel - Thursday, 2016-03-03, 8:38 PM
Forum » Forum » Questions » Is there a list of all Items?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: