Sunday, 2020-09-20, 8:35 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Hero of empires is dead?
Hero of empires is dead?
rodrigo0202Fecha: Sunday, 2016-04-03, 8:36 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Somewhere play this game :c?
Alex0013Fecha: Sunday, 2016-04-03, 9:07 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Go to ENT: https://entgaming.net/forum/games.php
Go to MMH: http://makemehost.com/games.php

Both places there are Heroes games hosted. You can also host it yourself on both sites.
otariakos1Fecha: Monday, 2016-04-04, 1:30 AM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
and also most active,epirienced and good players have their own teams formed so that they can complete quests and so that they can have fun with good team play thats why you see so low random activity of this map but no its not dead :P its alive and kicking
killmanpitFecha: Monday, 2016-04-04, 8:31 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
I never seem to find any random game of it. I play it with my one friend on gameranger (0 delay opposed to b-net 250ms) and its crazy hard to find someone who played the game at all. And playing in duo isn't the best option of all.
Glass_HouseFecha: Monday, 2016-04-04, 9:29 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
Group: Useer
I'm in the same situation, killmanpit. My friend even made a thread in the Guides subforum asking for duo combo recommendations.
We tried bringing other friends into the game but they were not interested. Playing with only two players is limiting, but we try our best. Currently trying to defeat Michael and other high level bosses using two heroes.
otariakos1Fecha: Tuesday, 2016-04-05, 2:00 AM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant
killmanpit,  and Glass_House,  you just solved the problem of each other and thats exactly the purpose of this forum..... you are 2 teams of 2 so why dont you make 1 team of 4 ( in my team we are 8 but i started with 2 real life friends and we find 5 more players through this forum and we are now playing the map and making quests for the last 1 year or more)(we are not even from the same countries and some of us dont even speak english but we still manage and do very good games) you need to find a way to comunicate (facebook,skype,teamspeak,ventrilo,etc) and make a team and mby later find more players and do even better and as i said this map can last up to 3,5-4 hours so not a lot of random ppl like that and enjoy it so they dont play it also its hard and it needs a lot of time to learn the tricks of the map and ppl dont feel like spending time and energy on that so you wonr see a lot of randoms (still in Tunggle through the program we are playing i see some random games of the map but most of them noobs)
anidascomFecha: Monday, 2016-04-18, 2:13 AM | Mensaje # 7
Private
I'm (we are) also exactly same as you guys. Me and my friend living together. Two of us haveing hard time to kill Micheal but i think if we have lucky with items, we can kill him. We would love to make friends with you. We are trying to find good team from Entgaming, but its not easy, We living in +2 GMT timezone and we play everyday around 22PM-3AM (of london time). if its suits your time we can communicate, and make good team to finish this game :D
Scype Name: andyerdene
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/andyanidas

Message edited by anidascom - Monday, 2016-04-18, 2:17 AM
Forum » Forum » Questions » Hero of empires is dead?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: