Friday, 2020-10-23, 9:03 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » How Does New "Item Evolution" work? (How Does New "Item Evolution" work?)
How Does New "Item Evolution" work?
IllidanTheGreatFecha: Wednesday, 2016-07-20, 3:08 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to understand how the new "Item Evolution" system works? Where do you go to upgrade your items and what items can you upgrade? I'm just a little confused on how it all works. Can someone in the comments section help me out? 

Thanks.
captsqwiggleFecha: Thursday, 2016-07-21, 10:53 AM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Partner
its just one item called "the hunt begins" and once u find it ull understand

Added (2016-07-21, 10:53 AM)
---------------------------------------------
its just one item called "the hunt begins" and once u find it ull understand

DrekTharFecha: Thursday, 2016-07-21, 11:34 AM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Note, there are several ones. Not just one.
yoann-leclercFecha: Thursday, 2016-07-21, 2:33 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
On a side note, anyone got to reach the final form yet? with 1900+ kills? that sounds an awful lot added to all the farming you need to do before that. Also, do you think this final form is really worth it? The on-hit passive seems a little bit weak to me, but maybe it's much better than it looks, like the DR arrow that heals tons end game. If anyone got to reach that final form, any advice on the farming method? I gather the stuff in the forest+ crabs on the far right but that doesnt seem to be enough.
cho-choFecha: Thursday, 2016-07-21, 5:21 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
Quote yoann-leclerc ()
On a side note, anyone got to reach the final form yet? with 1900+ kills?
i did, and its called Hunter, gives u 280 to agi and str, 2600 bonus dmg more hp, and 33% to deal number of charges times 8 in magic dmg and heal yourself for half of it, u gain charges for killing lvl9 or higher units. i got it after darigaz,  i must say that i expected more from final form, passive is much weaker than passive on previous form, u dont have enough time to kill serious amount of units with lvl9 or higher condition, imho its better to stay on previous form and gather more kills to have serious amount of magic efect on attack
Quote yoann-leclerc ()
any advice on the farming method?
i played with knight with splash attack, most important is to kill second neutral boss asap, and equip wind boots (with teleport) and go endlessly in rounds, small forest in second lane, middle forest, tunnel and crabs

Message edited by cho-cho - Thursday, 2016-07-21, 5:23 PM
rubencustodioFecha: Thursday, 2016-07-21, 6:16 PM | Mensaje # 6
Private
1 thing that i noticed about the hunt items is that u get charges from item kills(1 hero that i got it on was grom) but your units dont prc the charges(beast master was the 1 i tested) and since bear is a skill u have i think bear kills should proc the charges count(same goes for boss hunter)
yoann-leclercFecha: Thursday, 2016-07-21, 7:09 PM | Mensaje # 7
Lieutenant
Quote cho-cho ()
most important is to kill second neutral boss asap
Oh you mean the big tree? It drops well on that? Truth is i was trying to farm the freaking sea giant that dropped it for me the first time around, I was actually wondering who has a good drop chance for this. Thanks a lot I ll definitely do much better next time with your advice.
rubencustodioFecha: Thursday, 2016-07-21, 7:26 PM | Mensaje # 8
Private
Quote yoann-leclerc ()
Oh you mean the big tree? It drops well on that? Truth is i was trying to farm the freaking sea giant that dropped it for me the first time around, I was actually wondering who has a good drop chance for this. Thanks a lot I ll definitely do much better next time with your advice.
It drops from several bosses
the 1 near the secret shop drops it, behemut drops it, and i think i also had 1 drop from gaia
yoann-leclercFecha: Thursday, 2016-07-21, 8:21 PM | Mensaje # 9
Lieutenant
Quote rubencustodio ()
It drops from several bossesthe 1 near the secret shop drops it, behemut drops it, and i think i also had 1 drop from gaia
Ah really? Maybe the one near secret shop is the easiest, I guess it depends for which hero.. Thanks
DrekTharFecha: Friday, 2016-07-22, 12:24 PM | Mensaje # 10
Colonel
Quote cho-cho ()
most important is to kill second neutral boss asap

No drops are guaranteed in this game, as it has been mentioned so many times before. Yes, branch has a seemingly high drop rate and so on, but you are giving a very poor piece of advice based solely on gambling right now. I have seen The Hunt Begins drop from at least 5-6 neutrals.
KarifeanFecha: Friday, 2016-07-22, 1:11 PM | Mensaje # 11
Colonel
It's always fun when Typhos drops a second one and it's already way too late in the game to do anything meaningful with it =P
cho-choFecha: Friday, 2016-07-22, 1:40 PM | Mensaje # 12
Lieutenant
Quote DrekThar ()
No drops are guaranteed in this game, as it has been mentioned so many times before.
maybe, but i played 3 times and always got it, so i presumed that it has very high rate. ofcourse, if it happens that u dont get the item, restart the damn thing, u will loose only like half hour of the game
polaniaFecha: Sunday, 2016-12-04, 3:58 AM | Mensaje # 13
Colonel
Hi, everyone.
I just wanna know about the final form for item "hunt begins". I didn´t got it, I buy the recipient of heart of searinox and nothing happend, almost, I build the heart of searinox and neither. ;(

Replay for demo
http://www.mediafire.com/file/tet0j8ga8kx4f0m/illidan_1.20c_item_hunt_dont_maked.w3g

Screenshots 
http://subefotos.com/ver/?d599bb9b0be820b9ecf0c34e7c1044f0o.jpg
http://subefotos.com/ver/?102258b65a1da4c8765375e826a6b230o.jpg

Message edited by polania - Sunday, 2016-12-04, 4:27 AM
hisgenliFecha: Sunday, 2016-12-04, 11:23 AM | Mensaje # 14
Lieutenant colonel
Polania: You only need the recipe of Heart of Serinox. And when you hold both, the Hunt Item and the recipe you need to kill 1 more unit and it will transform.
polaniaFecha: Sunday, 2016-12-04, 8:31 PM | Mensaje # 15
Colonel
Quote hisgenli ()
Polania: You only need the recipe of Heart of Serinox. And when you hold both, the Hunt Item and the recipe you need to kill 1 more unit and it will transform.

Thks Hisgenli !!  I´ll attempt right now

Well, Here the last evolution of item "the hunt begins"  Is power but, I dont get time enough for kill bosses.  Any suggestion?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ssk604bvci61mj6/Illidan+item+hunt+max+1.20c+FD.w3g

Message edited by polania - Monday, 2016-12-05, 7:57 AM
Forum » Forum » Questions » How Does New "Item Evolution" work? (How Does New "Item Evolution" work?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: