Wednesday, 2020-12-02, 7:16 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Looking to get in touch for organized, private games
Looking to get in touch for organized, private games
DrekTharFecha: Wednesday, 2016-07-27, 3:08 PM | Mensaje # 1
Colonel
Group: Partner
So I've been playing a while now and would go so far as to call myself an intermediate player. I'd like to set up some private games where I can play with 7 other players. So far in 1.20 we have killed Michael, but struggle with wisp as we do not have a rock solid strategy and public games just don't cut it. We need more experienced players as I mostly just play with 1-2 other experienced players. I go by Gregory on Bnet US East and Ser_Gregory on Bnet EU. I also check here about every day.

Added (2016-07-27, 3:08 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I would like to add that we did get wisp down to 50% hp. And he is flying as well as Michael.

alexvighiciFecha: Wednesday, 2016-07-27, 8:16 PM | Mensaje # 2
Sergeant
Group: Users
Don't want to be a smart ass, just curious, i saw wisp killed by dark archer using chaos attack and lots of A rings from blacksmith.
Have you tried that?
DrekTharFecha: Saturday, 2016-07-30, 5:14 AM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
You saw that in 1.20? It has been mentioned several times in our games, but never tested out. It's is an interesting thought, perhaps viable too. I will get back to you on how it works.

Added (2016-07-27, 9:02 PM)
The main point in this post was to get in touch with experienced players, though smile

Added (2016-07-30, 5:14 AM)
I can confirm it does not work in 1.20. Michael rage trumps a dark ranger buffed 30 times with murgul ult and has absolute/hermes/hermes/defender/mana sphere/adamantium armor as build. Once he rages he killed DR within 1-2 seconds. It might work against wisp, I just don't see it.

zujicFecha: Friday, 2016-08-19, 8:10 PM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Well, I'm game. I'm a decent player also. Solo kel and Death. Don't have many people to play with so that is as far as i got by my self. bnet EU: Peace-enforcer
Forum » Forum » Questions » Looking to get in touch for organized, private games
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: