Friday, 2020-10-23, 7:49 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Heroes (Several question about hote)
Heroes
martin96Fecha: Friday, 2016-09-30, 2:13 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hi i have some questions about heroes., tactics and items. In this topic i mean solo playing or 2 players. I want start next month to play on Bnet. Just for now i want be ready.
Heroes
I played every hero there but some of them ... dont know what to do with them.
Goliath
His survival is mad. Percentage heal is bit overpower. With any legendary drops (Herakles,Apocalypse head or 666 hearth for ex.) But dmg from that is mean 16% of his max hp ... i cant get over vampire lord cause with his sleep and mindcontrol i cant kill him. i was fighting him to next 2 boses xD He had 20lv.
Mountain King
This was my first hero. I played him 10 games but i have no idea what to do with hydra. And i am not sure but i think his avatar spell imunity doesnt work well. I got stunes from boss spells like ancient or murloc. His spell (Hammertime) is going from hp so build hp but it isnt solution. Third and fourth are helpfull in early game when u want fast farm jungle but thats all. His ulti is totaly ussles for me.
Dark Knigh (Garitos)
I get to dragiaz in solo so i was was surprised but it happened cause i build it like dps (excal.,slicer, lifesteal) His spells are strange. Of course his fifth spell isnt bad and cleave. Nah still i am done.
Paladin
No way. I think is only suport hero.
Medusa
I and my friend get to final dis cause i think we can kill it easy with her multishot. (dragon slayer, red mugen, lifesteal, absolute. 666 and sometnig dmg) Totaly fail i didnt get slow cause my friend tank it and i was far but no dmg.
Necromancer (I dont mean child form)
I was bit surprised with last form his golem but thats all. And when vampire lord take my maxed skeleton with lifesteal and 2k dmg(sorry dont remember sumoned item name) i was done.
Firelord
In early has huge mad dmg and with arcane scepter isnt bad. Vampire lord was bit harder but with stun from lava spawn i can kill him. I get over nosferatu but sapphiron said something like NOPE. His manacost are crazy and his cooldown are long. His lavaspawns can be usefull to farm or hold the lane but they are bit weak. I mean. When i build doomhorn and they duplicate the second lava spawn dont get bonuses from legion. Of course i cant build true wish cause they got freeze. And finaly his ult. I have no idea. Its just stun ?
Arcane Wizard
No idea. My friend tank boses. Chronos, arcane. I use arcane when the duration of dark spell was near to end, spam reaper. No way. I realy dont know how to play this.

By the way i didnt found any replays with them. (Maybe firelord)
Items
Legion

Why legion dont work with workers baracks ? Or fire lord lava spawn ? Is that bug or no ?
Hunt
How to stack it fast ? I farm as much as i can. Middle ,right, revenant jungle or with the left jungle ? I block the creeps with horses but i cant get more then 2k. I think if u have a time to farm last form u can solo face death cause sustain. I wana try it but when i have 2k bahamut come and final dis take me all the time when i play solo. Ofc with friend we can kill it faster but still ...
Attack speed
How does it works ? I know max is 400% and agility give u base points to it. And excalibur dont help much with it. Maybe u can add comand to show ur actual attack speed.
Dragon slayer or excalibur
I know dragon slayer give more dmg, excalibur reduce ur attack animation. But still not sure which is better.
Red mugen or slicer
Same as up. Not sure.
Perseus or TP boots
Perseus give good stats so u can use it in fight but when u want farm tp boots are better. So farming heroes(assassin, abo, soul knigh and next needs tp boots. So where is utilization of perseus ?

Boses
Murlock

He is reflect spells ???
Shadow Arthas
Whata hell is that ???
Lord of Darkness
Just how to kill it ? I saw only necromancers(child)  combo with azura so byatis.

I think thats all. I think u will didnt arnswer for some question cause answer cost ex points. Just please tell me what u can. Next time we will met in a game.
VizzardFecha: Friday, 2016-09-30, 7:16 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Goliath: try a Guillermo Tell tower from afar, you tank while your tower kill the Vampire, good offensive items for this hero are Perfect Emerald, the return damage shield untouchable, you can use Orb of slow to tigger more you skill or potions.
Montain King: Hammer has good damage like the stronger mediev skill, kind of tank, I use him to stun, them my team make the damage, Hidra should not be too hard requesing a replay can help you a lot with this hero.
Dark Knight: not the stronger one on one hero but I think he can take down Bahamut, he has an aura.
Paladin: support ofcourse but not hard to hold your line just Thunder Clab all the time the bosses they can't kill you that way until Bahamut.
Medusa: Multiple Arrows not work when critical comes out.
Necromancer: hide you maxed skeletons while you fight Vampire Lord, all Skeletons with items should do the trick he can not control all right away, if not tank with Golem and kill him with Gillermo tell.
Firelord: ulti I only use it for stun or destroy trees I think it can kill a skull tower but others skill like fire wall deal more damage, this guy can kill dragons with no problems.
Arcane Wizard: debuff hero and good in a long fight, you just help your team reducing foes attack speed or stuning them and if the fight take to much time this hero will start to deal some serious damage, do not think Chronos is a good item for him.

Some of this heroes you mentioned has winning Quest playing single player games, Killing Bahamut or winning the game by themself you can check them and request replays on guides or interesting games for the ones you don't find to improve your game with them in case you wanted.

Hunt
Faster way is with cleave all the zones except golems, use TP boots and towers to teleport.

Slicer
Always Slicer asuming you have good attack speed already, if you don't have attack speed bonus masamune and mugen are better.

Murlock 
When he is yellow he reflect spell and range attacks, when he is black reflect meele attacks.
DrekTharFecha: Friday, 2016-09-30, 7:30 PM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Group: Partner
If you see see our replay in highest level hunter you can see how we killed all neutral bosses smile maybe you can pick up on their skills.
martin96aFecha: Friday, 2016-09-30, 8:50 PM | Mensaje # 4
Sergeant
Vizzard thanks for some tips .. naaaah lets do it xD i must try that paladin. Drek i saw a lot but i never see dead omega biggrin and i didnt see how are u killing that dark lord. We dont have problem to kill murlock. I was just surprised when i ult him with far seer and it kill me.
I am bit surprised with keeper ... now i kill death with him solo ... xD first time and i forgot save replay sad
Guys one more question. Is possible cancel death's spell ? I mean dat big square which want to kill everybody biggrin
See you later bros. Thanks for everything. Now time to play.
DrekTharFecha: Friday, 2016-09-30, 9:14 PM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel
If you see all replay you will see omega dead before lord. Murloc will kill you if you cast target spells on him while he is non-black. Keeper ult is a target spell, but far seer ult is AoE target so you should not die from it. Are you certain you died from spell counter? I would like to see replay of that.

There is no known way to cancel spell. Once he casts it will be finished. Effect goes through jaina invul also smile
martin96aFecha: Friday, 2016-09-30, 10:01 PM | Mensaje # 6
Sergeant
I play it on another pc with my friend ... i didnt turned autosaving of replays .. i try ask my friend. But i w8 with far seer far from him, my friend tank it, murlock use clap and when i come and use ult i was dead ... idk maybe moment bug. Thanks for ur wasting a time with me biggrin and for tips i will do my best.
DrekTharFecha: Friday, 2016-09-30, 10:10 PM | Mensaje # 7
Colonel
You could mean his wave spell. It damages a nearby hero, aside from the slam. I think you got hit by this and not die from using ult smile
martin96aFecha: Friday, 2016-09-30, 11:48 PM | Mensaje # 8
Sergeant
As i said i was far and w8 to that. My friend got hit from that but me no. Btw can u tell me what to build to them ? Not all just paladin and mountain king. Cant get over brodspidey sad
KarifeanFecha: Saturday, 2016-10-01, 1:03 AM | Mensaje # 9
Colonel
Paladin and MK definitely benefit hard from the added DPS of an Emerald in the early game.
martin96aFecha: Tuesday, 2016-10-11, 0:24 AM | Mensaje # 10
Sergeant
Thanks very much

Added (2016-10-11, 0:24 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Hi guyz. During the last week i found in one replay an unknown item. I wanted to look at it at the weekend but i cant find that replay again sad And my own iniciative to make wasnt succesfull. Can u tell me more about this item ? How to create it. Or only BS can make it ? Or is that any rare secret item ? Thanks for your time
DrekTharFecha: Tuesday, 2016-10-11, 8:51 AM | Mensaje # 11
Colonel
It's a trick. You can unlock it with exchange points.
martin96aFecha: Wednesday, 2016-10-12, 2:20 PM | Mensaje # 12
Sergeant
Hmmmm sad oke.

Added (2016-10-12, 2:20 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Sorry for my never ending question. sad Yea i am bit stupid. Why legion dont work well with his baracks soldiers ? I must put it on ground and take it to apply hp and armor buff. And why they do not obtain buff from research. I mean swords from armory (dmg researche) and spell resist. I mean that researche Margoth blessing (reduce dragon dmg and spell dmg. I spend a lot of time. 3 games to michaile and i was little in depresion when i discover what is wrong.... So and azura combo with worker (stop time his barracks) It was "repaired" so now it doesnt work ? Or i am just really stupid ? I saw it in any replay how azura stop his 5 baracks and it stop death and michail ._. Really surprising.

Forum » Forum » Questions » Heroes (Several question about hote)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: