Thursday, 2020-10-01, 10:35 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Some questions because i´dnt play this game since years ago (few questions)
Some questions because i´dnt play this game since years ago
polaniaFecha: Wednesday, 2016-10-12, 4:21 PM | Mensaje # 1
Colonel
Group: Partner
Can Water tower healing itself?
Can someone tellme:  Which items for assasin? I can´t kill final disease.
How many and which towers is necesary for kill all spiders?

Thks for reading an helpme.

I play this map at 2013. This map has upgrade great!!!
DrekTharFecha: Wednesday, 2016-10-12, 4:34 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Water tower cannot heal itself.
Assassin with slicer/sacred b.axe/absolute/perfect ruby/possessed halberd/dragon slayer should be able to kill final disease. Good to have creeps and towers to aid you. And enough dmg of course.
Towers take damage when attacking neutral units, so towers vs spuders is a bad idea in my opinion. Better use to farm damage.
polaniaFecha: Wednesday, 2016-10-12, 5:19 PM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Quote DrekThar ()
Water tower cannot heal itself.Assassin with slicer/sacred b.axe/absolute/perfect ruby/possessed halberd/dragon slayer should be able to kill final disease. Good to have creeps and towers to aid you. And enough dmg of course.
Towers take damage when attacking neutral units, so towers vs spuders is a bad idea in my opinion. Better use to farm damage.

Thks for anwering!!
KarifeanFecha: Wednesday, 2016-10-12, 8:38 PM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Fighting Final Disease with Assassin is arguably easier if you don't use splash items and instead always make sure to attack the "youngest" (lowest level) diseases first. That way their numbers don't go out of hand and you should be able to clear them with life steal before they become a problem.
GoikolaketicFecha: Monday, 2016-10-17, 2:27 PM | Mensaje # 5
Major general
hi polania! glad to see u again. i rem very well u old replay . in particular i rem the replay where u played lc abo form. i have a great exp with assassin so i can give u advice from practice. if u want kill fd in few sec, 3/4 sec about, u need ikki and many golem and centaurs( 12 in total to be sure). my hobby is to kill death asassin alone. so to do this is better to kill fn one by one, to save the gold for guns tower. 24 gunstower stun death and help u to kill her.ikki without golem and cent is too dangerous: fd enciircles and suroounds u and u cant move so die. bye

Added (2016-10-17, 2:27 PM)
---------------------------------------------
may be u rem my old nickname : bimbabimba, because i many times asked u help in the forum and u always answered

akatsukifans10Fecha: Monday, 2016-10-17, 8:30 PM | Mensaje # 6
Sergeant
Group: User
when i play alone if i can good dropped items i can kill final, azazel and for three times causes to dead 600.000 as damage biggrin .
for me the most heroes can kill final;  the only condition is kill one by one in order and avoid the smallest possible number
polaniaFecha: Tuesday, 2016-10-18, 1:14 AM | Mensaje # 7
Colonel
Quote Goikolaketic ()
hi polania! glad to see u again. i rem very well u old replay . in particular i rem the replay where u played lc abo form. i have a great exp with assassin so i can give u advice from practice. if u want kill fd in few sec, 3/4 sec about, u need ikki and many golem and centaurs( 12 in total to be sure). my hobby is to kill death asassin alone. so to do this is better to kill fn one by one, to save the gold for guns tower. 24 gunstower stun death and help u to kill her.ikki without golem and cent is too dangerous: fd enciircles and suroounds u and u cant move so die. byeAdded (2016-10-17, 2:27 PM)
---------------------------------------------
may be u rem my old nickname : bimbabimba, because i many times asked u help in the forum and u always answered

Sure, bimbabimba I remmember you man!
Thks for the advice, 

What´s about Portgard? He was a excelent player.
Well, I´ll make a new try and conssider your suggest. Thks
Forum » Forum » Questions » Some questions because i´dnt play this game since years ago (few questions)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: