Tuesday, 2020-09-29, 8:58 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Burning Skeleton - Kel'
Burning Skeleton - Kel'
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Thursday, 2016-10-13, 7:24 PM | Mensaje # 1
Major general
Group: User
How to kill the invocations of Kel 'without dying. I always lose to the red skeleton. How to kill it and prevent its detonation?
KarifeanFecha: Thursday, 2016-10-13, 8:14 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
Freeze it / stun it / hold it in place and kill it from afar. Else, just tank the explosion, it does 40000 unreduceable damage so if you have enough HP you can survive.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Thursday, 2016-10-13, 9:45 PM | Mensaje # 3
Major general
Thank you! Usually I try to kill him with the assassin.
I would like to kill the Kel 'playing in single player mode, but this hard sad
DrekTharFecha: Thursday, 2016-10-13, 10:31 PM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Keeper can charm them. They die instantly.
martin96aFecha: Friday, 2016-10-14, 1:58 AM | Mensaje # 5
Sergeant
I think it make more than 40k dmg smile i had around 80k and still oneshot me. I in opinion some spell are oneshoting. For example lord of darkness,black knight,omega or that anubarak. We test it with some friends and all of them delete 150k hp instantly. 3 herakless and no way to survive
DrekTharFecha: Friday, 2016-10-14, 9:24 AM | Mensaje # 6
Colonel
If you claim to have 3 heracles and still died to hell skeleton, I would like to see the replay. I sincerely doubt it. The hell skeleton explosion is vastly inferior to the spells you mention. Dark knight uses several spells, but the initial attack does 40k damage. He does have a high dmg spell that does around 300k. I think omega judgement spell does more. Lord of drkness homing attack is also high damage as well as Agiel atomic sparkle.
Usually the high dmg spells don't activate right away, but the longer the fight srags on, the more likely they are to use it. There are exceptions ofc, but this is my observation ^^
martin96aFecha: Friday, 2016-10-14, 3:07 PM | Mensaje # 7
Sergeant
I said on burning skeleton have "only" 80k ... i think is impossible have heracles. We just test it. Party(cause early boses),abomin(higestb hp),worker(for buffs),keeperof the sky(second higest reduction of armof (i think higest have warrior mage 500)+ holding all line with fell ravager),blacksmith (cause items for abo), ninja(stacking agiliti), priest (more buffs). We took this cause its easy to more bosses but still lord of darkness and doom no way. 1 or 2 spells and 4 players down. And that shadow arthas was bit mad pffff ... cutting with perma stun. Abomination must wear 4 impale armor + gods atom. And prist spaming healing wit eternium and next 2 healing items from a far. Pffff watah*ell. But our complete group dont have much time to play... Dont have replay ... sorry we played in borrow lanparty house. As i said we play once per 3 month. I ussualy play solo or with one/two friends. Maybe next time. And bosses 125+ have disharm(reduction armor from keeper) for 0-2 sec ... we are still amaters it was a lot of lucky cause our party ussualy die berofe he kill dragon two or three times xD ofc my friend stillnot sure with maxing spells sad we cant see it on replays and ofc still not have much items for blacksmith. We are happy with diamond sword, hephaistos helm and kratos(not sure with name xD dat item with strengh). Still amaters sad i but all my skills to hold lanes as keeper xD. And worker war mad happy when he build auras xD. And a lot of more. Too much mistakes. Its hard to be leader without experiences players this map.

Added (2016-10-14, 3:07 PM)
---------------------------------------------
And our ninja got stun and fail stacking on laika sad

DrekTharFecha: Friday, 2016-10-14, 3:24 PM | Mensaje # 8
Colonel
A couple of things to point out.
- If you have abom, party, blacksmith - killing arthas is easy. If you think that is hard you need to play more
- Disarm does not get debuffed before effect end (26s on lvl 4)
-There is no item called "diamond sword"

Look up our "Highest class boss" quest if you want help on how to kill strongest brutal bosses ^^
martin96aFecha: Friday, 2016-10-14, 4:54 PM | Mensaje # 9
Sergeant
I mean that sword which give %dmg from base dmg (Blacksmith) sorry for mistake. I think around 200% not sure now. Its maked from golden sword i think.
When i use disharm on arthas as warrior mage (child last form) it doesnt have any effect.
Yep i saw how to kill it but its easy to look at it but hard to play it as u want xD
DrekTharFecha: Friday, 2016-10-14, 6:19 PM | Mensaje # 10
Colonel
All effects get debuffed on arthas, as with all high level bosses. Read the description of the skill to find out if it will be debuffed. Warrior mage is useless vs high level bosses because of the debuff. You can use it on him and not attack him, that will not make the effect go away. For instance, dmg return. Only if you attack it will go away.
martin96aFecha: Friday, 2016-10-14, 6:39 PM | Mensaje # 11
Sergeant
Yep did it. Thanks for interesting info again xD
SimxFecha: Tuesday, 2016-10-18, 3:13 AM | Mensaje # 12
Lieutenant
Group: Partner/Contributor

I think it make more than 40k dmg  i had around 80k and still oneshot me. I in opinion some spell are oneshoting. For example lord of darkness,black knight,omega or that anubarak. We test it with some friends and all of them delete 150k hp instantly. 3 herakless and no way to survive

That 40k for the burning skeleton is about right, the only boss that have Instand kill is Omega and sure if he still have on the current version I see heroes surviving after the fire effect comes out in the last versions you can survive all others bosses abilities some are very difficult but possible.

All effects get debuffed on arthas, as with all high level bosses.

On Arthas yes but not in most of the High level bosses, most of them do not remove any effect or almost any like Byatis, Forgotten, Salamander , Black Knight , Agiel, Kelt, etc.
DrekTharFecha: Tuesday, 2016-10-18, 10:22 AM | Mensaje # 13
Colonel
That's true, although some of them have reduced duration of the skills.
Forum » Forum » Questions » Burning Skeleton - Kel'
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: