Sunday, 2020-09-20, 7:59 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » anciient vampire vs FD - help (Need help for kill final disease whit ancient vampire alone)
anciient vampire vs FD - help
polaniaFecha: Tuesday, 2016-11-29, 2:43 PM | Mensaje # 1
Colonel
Group: User
Hi everyone!  
Some advice for me?  Check my replay.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/p1r921j830ldy1f/typhos_-_ancient_vamipire-_help_for_kill_FD.w3g

greetings from colombia
DrekTharFecha: Tuesday, 2016-11-29, 5:33 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
polania, replay cannot be viewed. Please play with the correct map. There are a lot of copies out there.
polaniaFecha: Tuesday, 2016-11-29, 7:10 PM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Quote DrekThar ()
polania, replay cannot be viewed. Please play with the correct map. There are a lot of copies out there.

Ohhh, sorry.  You can change the map name   "62_Hero_of_The_Empire"   

Thats was because I´d try to find the name for some replays here.
DrekTharFecha: Tuesday, 2016-11-29, 8:33 PM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Eh, I am not sure if you are seriously asking for help or not?

1. Don't use cheats, if you're having a hard time killing him use invincible cheat.
2. It was bahamut who killed you. I suggest you kill him before you kill final disease.
3. Your build is very weak. Why do you carry around 2 potions and not even use them?
polaniaFecha: Tuesday, 2016-11-29, 9:33 PM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel
Quote DrekThar ()
Eh, I am not sure if you are seriously asking for help or not?1. Don't use cheats, if you're having a hard time killing him use invincible cheat.
2. It was bahamut who killed you. I suggest you kill him before you kill final disease.
3. Your build is very weak. Why do you carry around 2 potions and not even use them?

Hi, My replay was corrupted for a ghost !!  jejejej Thats start at typhos. I´d kill him really, and fights vs vrykolaty the ancient vampire. sad

PD:  I´d not use cheats. Maybe the problem was because I´d pause  the game a lot of times.

Message edited by polania - Tuesday, 2016-11-29, 9:36 PM
DrekTharFecha: Wednesday, 2016-11-30, 1:42 AM | Mensaje # 6
Colonel
Your empire base got destroyed and game did not end. I smell cheating. No point to watch after final disease spawn and bahamut killed you. That's game over.

Added (2016-11-30, 1:42 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I believe apologies are in order since (after talking to more knowledgeable players), it's a case of desynchronization. I apologize for my mean comments, but clearly it's not viewable for me

VizzardFecha: Wednesday, 2016-11-30, 7:54 AM | Mensaje # 7
Lieutenant colonel

Your empire base got destroyed and game did not end. I smell cheating. No point to watch after final disease spawn and bahamut killed you. That's game over.Added (2016-11-30, 1:42 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I believe apologies are in order since (after talking to more knowledgeable players), it's a case of desynchronization. I apologize for my mean comments, but clearly it's not viewable for me

Yeah some times the replay get corrupted when this happen you see the empire die and the game continue and the hero playing very weird or not moving at all.

Message edited by Vizzard - Wednesday, 2016-11-30, 7:55 AM
Forum » Forum » Questions » anciient vampire vs FD - help (Need help for kill final disease whit ancient vampire alone)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: