Monday, 2022-11-28, 10:20 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Forum » Questions » Berserker - how is the new hero?
Berserker - how is the new hero?
seraphinFecha: Thursday, 2017-01-05, 10:07 AM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: User
Hey guys. Just wanted to ask more experienced players how is the new hero Berserker? Which abilities are worth taking?

I havent been playin for a long time now (since 1.18/1.19) and am curious about the changes... checked out a few hero changes and items already - don't have that many time to check all the berserker possibilities.. anyone tried it already and can give some advice? Like pro/lategame advice? Cause IM interested if hes useful. 

Good to be back, will soon meet up with my friends to venture on the Hero of Empire quest again! smile
DragovianFecha: Thursday, 2017-01-05, 11:36 AM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: Partner
I only played him on the beta version so far so I don't know whether the strategies we used have changed. The first strategy is to use Hidden Power to stack a lot of base damage and use stuff like Perfect Ruby to achieve a ton of bonus damage, as far as I have heard there seems to have been a strategy involving purchasing skill resetting items such as excalibur to release Hidden Power multiple times but that seems to have been hotfixed. The second strategy we used was with Stamina/Feel My Pain OR Berserker/Battle Experience to deal a lot of % HP in damage. I myself have solo'd bosses such as Kel'Thuzad, Byatis,Apocalypse and Death with the second strategy and been capable of taking out at least 50% of the strongest bosses HP in just one combo of Battle Experience with Chronos/Arcane Scepter and a lot of HP. Especially funny was one game where I managed to one-shot Death with the combo, so Berserker is definitely a very powerful hero
seraphinFecha: Thursday, 2017-01-05, 12:57 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
what items to make him viable?
DragovianFecha: Thursday, 2017-01-05, 1:06 PM | Mensaje # 4
Private
I'm not sure about the items for the Hidden Power route, you're going to need things such as Perfect Ruby that makes your auto attacks more powerful. As for the Battle Experience route, you're going to need Arcane Scepter to boost the damage dealt, Gods Atom for a viable regeneration source, Inmortal/Absolute/Slayer Armor to reduce magic damage taken, Chronos for the bosses that deal too much damage too fast such as Vrykolaklaus, otherwise chronos is not needed. The rest is quite flexible, just make sure to get whatever gives the most HP possible. Items such as Devil Heart, Heracles, Savior, Atlas, Apocalypse Head etc. are all great items to have. Since you need to be low HP to deal any significant damage with this strategy, a useful tip is to drop your items if the bosses are not dealing enough damage to take you low enough.
seraphinFecha: Thursday, 2017-01-05, 4:30 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
It would be nice to stack hidden power twice by using champion sword and then pick Battle Experience after gettin excalibur. I wonder if picking up champion/exc resets the hidden power bonus.. Anyone checked?

What about stamina bonus? Can I pick and use it untill exc and change after without losing bonus hp? I guess you shouldn't lose the HP cause theres no way of gettin it back... hidden power remember the stacks so it works differently.
alexvighiciFecha: Thursday, 2017-01-05, 9:55 PM | Mensaje # 6
Sergeant
Group: Users
How much hidden power can you stack? I managed 50 charges; for what i can tell for 1 str taken with hidden power you recieve 8 str back. And it kinda sucks as you will have no AS what so ever, except with Rage for a short time.
Any strategy for making hidden power more viable? Emeralds? How many charges should you manage to be competitive and useful in late game?
Also what synergises best with hidden power? 

Other wise...
Feel my pain - hp lost x 4 in pure damage; the best?
DeaDokFecha: Friday, 2017-01-06, 9:16 AM | Mensaje # 7
Private
Group: Users
bers: stamina&hidden power + battle exp killed all bosses to byatis & killed death solo
seraphinFecha: Friday, 2017-01-06, 3:14 PM | Mensaje # 8
Lieutenant
Yea, but feel my pain seems good against bosses that cannot be targeted like Michael - anyone tried it?
DrekTharFecha: Friday, 2017-01-06, 10:10 PM | Mensaje # 9
Colonel
Michael can be targeted. You just die some times
oracleseiFecha: Saturday, 2017-01-07, 5:40 AM | Mensaje # 10
Private
well if you buy helm of underworld king use the item skill can block michael instant kill skill when you use single target skill om him
helm of underworld very useful to block damage and skill from boss
zujicFecha: Monday, 2017-01-16, 5:07 PM | Mensaje # 11
Private
I'm still testing him out still. So far, a build I'm working for seams to be able to have 150k HP and around 13k base str. And you don't need inmortal or absolute early on to do stuff so you can just get a Helm of the Underworld king in late game instad of making absolute just to drop it. Death seams to be pretty easy with it. although I'm still testing him out on other stuff
PilgrimFecha: Monday, 2017-01-16, 9:18 PM | Mensaje # 12
Sergeant
Quote zujic ()
I'm still testing him out still. So far, a build I'm working for seams to be able to have 150k HP and around 13k base str. And you don't need inmortal or absolute early on to do stuff so you can just get a Helm of the Underworld king in late game instad of making absolute just to drop it. Death seams to be pretty easy with it. although I'm still testing him out on other stuff

13k base str? wow.. how many stack did you had? and what is your first item? 
i really like the idea of not buying inmortal.. i'm so unlucky with the legendary armor drop chance!

And if you can post a replay would be fantastic!
zujicFecha: Wednesday, 2017-01-18, 3:11 AM | Mensaje # 13
Private
Sorry, my bad. I mean 13k damage
JGWentworth2838Fecha: Saturday, 2017-05-13, 9:09 AM | Mensaje # 14
Sergeant
Is there a maximum amount of hidden power stacks? What pattern do you guys follow in releasing hidden power? What items/skills do you use for DPS Bersker?
nestor_biccaFecha: Monday, 2017-05-22, 9:09 AM | Mensaje # 15
Sergeant
i managed to get 80 stacks on hidden power, 7k base dmg,  i dont try kill other bosses only the dragons, i play until i kill FD them i won the game killing doom

Message edited by nestor_bicca - Monday, 2017-05-22, 9:10 AM
Forum » Forum » Questions » Berserker - how is the new hero?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: