Friday, 2020-10-23, 8:30 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Maximum Attack Speed
Maximum Attack Speed
KainFecha: Tuesday, 2017-01-17, 12:35 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
hello, i know that the maximum attack speed in wc3 is 400%, but when i saw items in your map that give 500% atk spd i started having questions about what the max atk spd really is in your map inmortal,
thanks in advance
LightningFecha: Tuesday, 2017-01-17, 12:39 PM | Mensaje # 2
Private
the maximun atk speed in hoe its 400% and for raynor its 460%
thats the limit but with excalibur you reduce 0.3 atk coldown

there are some heros that atk more fast than others

raynor and admiral are the most fastest in atk speed

Message edited by Lightning - Tuesday, 2017-01-17, 12:40 PM
PilgrimFecha: Tuesday, 2017-01-17, 1:16 PM | Mensaje # 3
Sergeant
Quote Kain ()
hello, i know that the maximum attack speed in wc3 is 400%, but when i saw items in your map that give 500% atk spd i started having questions about what the max atk spd really is in your map inmortal

yeah i had the same confusion.. but i think that with items the max att speed is 400%.
but now i have another question: the attack speed increased from skills count?

i mean, heroes like Admiral have a passive that gives 120% att speed.. this bonus stack with the att speed bonus given by item for the maximum 400%?

i know that might be stupid as question, but with berserker if i cast Rage that gives me 1000% att speed, i know for sure that i'm attacking faster then 400%.. so skill can surpass the 400% maximum? only active spell? passive skills too?
LightningFecha: Tuesday, 2017-01-17, 2:02 PM | Mensaje # 4
Private
not the limit its 400% if a ability give you more than that its only for some cases like some atk speed slows like disease frost aura and some other

any bonus over 400% dont affect the atk speed of the hero only in the case that you are slowed
if i have 900% atk speed bonus only 400% will be used but if i get slowed the other 500% will help you to not be slowed in atk speed

any skill  active or pasive and any item cant surpass the 400% limit for example if i have a golden gauntled x3 + admiral pasive i should have like 520% more atk speed but only 400% will be used but if i am slow with some debuff like poison frost arrow or other the other 120% will help me

the only exeption about this its the excalibur because it dont give atk speed it reduce atk coldown by 0.3 seg

Message edited by Lightning - Tuesday, 2017-01-17, 2:05 PM
PilgrimFecha: Thursday, 2017-01-19, 2:42 PM | Mensaje # 5
Sergeant
ok, but for example:

if i'm a dark ranger and i have base agility 30 and 0% att speed, when i use the ulti and i attack a few times my base agility(not bonus agility! it's not the green number) goes to 60, so.. now i have 30% att speed for the duration? because every point in agility is a bonus 1% att speed?

another example
after 1 hour of spamming megaheal with the defender, i've got a few stacks of base agility.. now my attack speed is faster. but how do i know how much attack speed i have? because if i get bonus agility, i can read the green number to know how much attack speed i'm getting... but if only the base agility increased i can't know it!
LunarFecha: Thursday, 2017-01-19, 3:09 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant
Hi Pilgrim,
As I know the default attack speed of Hero win warcraft calculated by this formula:

a = b * (100 / (100 + c + ( d * (e * 100))))

a = Effective Attack Speed
b = Base Attack Cool-down
c = Bonuses (The sum of all bonuses attack speed)
d = Agility
e = Attack Speed Bonus per Agility Point

PilgrimFecha: Thursday, 2017-01-19, 4:34 PM | Mensaje # 7
Sergeant
Quote Lunar ()
a = b * (100 / (100 + c + ( d * (e * 100))))a = Effective Attack Speed
b = Base Attack Cool-down
c = Bonuses (The sum of all bonuses attack speed)
d = Agility
e = Attack Speed Bonus per Agility Point

hey thanks Lunar!!
that's very usefull. only onething: the difference between E=attack speed bonus per agility point and D=agility

am i right thinking that D is only the base agility (white text) and E only the bonus (green text)?
KarifeanFecha: Thursday, 2017-01-19, 4:37 PM | Mensaje # 8
Colonel
Group: Partner
E is the factor of how much attack speed every single Agility point gives. In this case it would be 0.01.
PilgrimFecha: Thursday, 2017-01-19, 6:45 PM | Mensaje # 9
Sergeant
ok..
so E=0.01 because in hero of empire 1agility=1% att speed..

in conclusion: this "(100 + c + ( d * (e * 100)))" it's never gonna be more then 400%, if so the A factor it's not gonna be higher anyway. (because the maximum is 400%)
right?
KarifeanFecha: Thursday, 2017-01-19, 7:29 PM | Mensaje # 10
Colonel
Group: Partner
Almost. The maximum attack speed BONUS is +400%, so the (c+(d*e*100)) - which is just (c+d) in Hero of the Empire - cannot go above 400. Added to the 100 it becomes 500, for a total of 5x standard attack speed.

Really it's not complicated at all. Just sum your agility and direct attack speed bonuses and you have your total attack speed % bonus. Which is capped at +400%. Though if you, say, use Defender Divine Toughness you have -900% attack speed, so you'd instead need +1300% attack speed total to be at max attack speed.

Edit: On that note, minimum attack speed is also 1/5 of regular attack speed, so any reduction higher than 80% won't have any effect except to make up for potential attack speed buffs. Though 1/5 of regular attack speed is already sickeningly slow anyways.

Message edited by Karifean - Thursday, 2017-01-19, 7:30 PM
Forum » Forum » Questions » Maximum Attack Speed
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: