Monday, 2020-10-26, 11:51 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Hidden Power (How does it work?)
Hidden Power
DerlomeFecha: Friday, 2017-01-20, 4:50 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hey guys,

I just dive into the game with the new charakter and it seems pretty strong.I only played one round with my friend.I built Hidden Power, figthing mastery, battle experience, rage. The early was hard and i forced to release at the 8th stack. I thought its pretty powerfull but i can't banish the feeling it was too early for that.So my questions are, how many stack woth to release?And if I released and later I lvl up hidden power, my fate ability grow stronger, or i just throw ability points out of the window?
PilgrimFecha: Friday, 2017-01-20, 8:17 PM | Mensaje # 2
Sergeant
hey Derlome,

i think that 8 stacks is pretty low.. i usually release power over 20 stacks, to have more than 700 attack damage. then i buy Champion Sword, so i can re-learn Hidden Power and continue stacking.

After 10 stacks your attack speed will be so low to make VERY difficoult to farm, build a tower or buy and emerald are the best options in this case.

For your last question i can't help you..
DerlomeFecha: Friday, 2017-01-20, 10:18 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Thank you, for the fast reply. I'll definitly try that build.
martin96aFecha: Sunday, 2017-01-22, 9:11 PM | Mensaje # 4
Sergeant
I had 98 biggrin my record. Solo playing.
zujicFecha: Monday, 2017-01-23, 0:04 AM | Mensaje # 5
Private
Group: Partner
get an early chronos and release at around 70+, then get champeon sword and release 2 more times at around 90 stacks. you are tanky enough to handle early bosses just with battle expirience and you can just tank bosses while tower takes them down. last game I played solo like that, took down apochalipse, azaziel, kel thozad and death. Took almost half HP from Michael.

Message edited by zujic - Monday, 2017-01-23, 0:06 AM
Forum » Forum » Questions » Hidden Power (How does it work?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: