Friday, 2020-10-23, 8:52 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » world is my prey (Does it works with illusions?)
world is my prey
MarckFecha: Tuesday, 2017-02-07, 8:54 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: User
I mean,if I have an arthas illusion ,the item will still do damage like the true hero or it wont?
KarifeanFecha: Tuesday, 2017-02-07, 11:06 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
I believe STR, AGI and INT of illusions are considered to be '0', so they would only do damage equal to the number of stacks.
MoromelFecha: Wednesday, 2017-02-08, 8:24 AM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me what item you get when you evolve the World is my prey? I have only managed to get the hunt scaled to world once and I didn't reach 1600 charges but I am very curious.

Thank you in advance! smile
martin96aFecha: Wednesday, 2017-02-08, 9:53 AM | Mensaje # 4
Sergeant
You will get bow which give more hp, attack, str and another passive. I think 33% chance to 8charges dmg and heal for half. Charge is from 9lv and more biggrin not sure. If you are play solo and enought time for stack then is better cause that heal. But there is a conflict cause word prey give spell dmg from agi and str ... Not sure which is better. I think it depends on hero and time.

Added (2017-02-08, 9:52 AM)
---------------------------------------------
8charges. Sorry xD

Added (2017-02-08, 9:53 AM)
---------------------------------------------
LoooooL 8 X CHARGES

MarckFecha: Wednesday, 2017-02-08, 10:17 AM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
Quote Karifean ()
I believe STR, AGI and INT of illusions are considered to be '0', so they would only do damage equal to the number of stacks.
really tnx for the answer, I wonder if an hero like arthas can rock with a nice stacked world is my prey...but I believe that heroes like marine will perform better,even if marine doesnt have an illusion of himself
LunarFecha: Wednesday, 2017-02-08, 6:29 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant
Illusions in WC3 have too many disadvantages, like: can't bash (only display visual effect, not really stun the enemies), some aura like devotion (+- armor) not work, when casting it'll remove all buffs (good & bad) --> It reduce the value of hero abilities very much in some cases.
hisgenliFecha: Wednesday, 2017-02-08, 6:46 PM | Mensaje # 7
Lieutenant colonel
Lunar, you are right; but it depends on the code Inmortal programs. Arthas illusion is as powerfull as the hero himself if not more powerfull. Also Blademasters illusions are strong cause the are many, which doesnt make them strong but you get what i mean. Buy yourself 6 Perfect Emeralds and have a friend with stun or reduce magic res and youll get quick results! Now when i think about it i think Blademaster + 1 Emerald is probably the quickest hero besides Party Team to farm Behemoth. Illusions also have the advantage to cast them multiple times whether your Archer army by worker takes time to be build and equipped again etc. But there are certainly also huge disadvantages, you are right.
MarckFecha: Wednesday, 2017-02-08, 10:36 PM | Mensaje # 8
Lieutenant
well tnx everybody for the answer,I think I will do some other strategy,maybe a full stacked ninja with 3000 agi...I dont know XD
DrekTharFecha: Wednesday, 2017-02-08, 10:43 PM | Mensaje # 9
Colonel
Full stacked ninja with 3000 agi
MarckFecha: Wednesday, 2017-02-08, 11:39 PM | Mensaje # 10
Lieutenant
Full stacked ninja with 3000 agi any good strategy to do it as solo player ? XD
DrekTharFecha: Thursday, 2017-02-09, 1:39 AM | Mensaje # 11
Colonel
3000 agi on ninja isn't a lot. I would not call that a full stack. Try abom instead and use 25k str on TWIMP.
MarckFecha: Thursday, 2017-02-09, 1:53 AM | Mensaje # 12
Lieutenant
Quote DrekThar ()
3000 agi on ninja isn't a lot. I would not call that a full stack. Try abom instead and use 25k str on TWIMP.
Oh yep she can reach much more agi,but I  am kinda attracted by others heroes that people doesnt often play, so  I wanted to figure out a nice tactic to make  a nice combo
KawsFecha: Thursday, 2017-02-09, 2:32 AM | Mensaje # 13
Sergeant
Quote Moromel ()
Hi Guys,Can anyone tell me what item you get when you evolve the World is my prey? I have only managed to get the hunt scaled to world once and I didn't reach 1600 charges but I am very curious.

Thank you in advance! smile

Name's Hunter. It has about 50% better stats on everything over the previous form, and it's passive is Predator, which, as martin mentioned, is 33% to deal 8xcharges mag damage and heal for the same amount. it would be really great, if it wasn't so stupidly hard to charge up again.In any case, you'd still be better using The World is My Prey for nowadays's best damage-dealers: Defender(with Blacksmith+Thief shenanigans) and Abom.

Message edited by Kaws - Thursday, 2017-02-09, 2:33 AM
MoromelFecha: Thursday, 2017-02-09, 8:20 AM | Mensaje # 14
Private
Thanks for the info martin96a; Kaws.
Deathly_GodFecha: Friday, 2017-03-10, 11:48 AM | Mensaje # 15
Private
Quote DrekThar ()

So is it even possible to hit that high on Abom anymore? It seems like with the nerfs to the EXP tome, leveling little child to final form takes until around Hydra (at least for me most games). And at that point, you need to start working on leveling just to get the first level in your ult. It seems to me that with these EXP nerfs, quite a few of later-game heroes have been struggling.
Forum » Forum » Questions » world is my prey (Does it works with illusions?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: