[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Set of question
Set of question
martin96aFecha: Sunday, 2017-02-26, 4:54 PM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: User
Hiii.
Is there anyone who can give me detailed explain of creep focus ? Because i dont think they are focusing lowest HP unit. In my opinion it depends on unit regen, distance, actual hp and more.
Blacsmither. I know there is a lot of powerful items and tactics with him. I dont have a list. Just my own with 5 nolisted items. But last few games i am started interested if there are any inteligence items. Are there or not ?
Berseker for lategame. I mean 100lv+ boses. Which spels are best ? I mostly use battle experience but i dunno.
Thanks for answers.
DrekTharFecha: Sunday, 2017-02-26, 5:05 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
Creep focus? You have to be more specific. Units like zombie and poison spiders will switch targets for each attack in order to maximize the number of infected enemies. If you mean the switched targeting the lane bosses do, it's based on how strong the enemy is - namely max hp. Should your current hp be very low you can still find yourself targeted.

Blacksmith items have already been brought up. Take a look around, you'll find all listed items in this forum.

Added (2017-02-26, 5:05 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Naturally we cannot share unlisted items. You'll have to unlock those for yourself.

martin96aFecha: Sunday, 2017-02-26, 9:21 PM | Mensaje # 3
Sergeant
Group: User
I mean darkness forces creeps. For ex. i tried few games. First i bought leather helm for regen and i take much less hits from enemies. (I know difficult is this to understand) but when i bought furst lether armor or circlet of nobility ... It was like a big red croos on my hero. Spiders,abo,skeletons,skeleton archers, banshe. Tested as soul knight.
I know you cant share unlisted items i just want to know if there are any inteligence rare item like str k***** or agility h***** or staffs on mages with this item level.
P.S.: I dont know if is it a bug but if buzan use his target spell on creep in jungle and creep die then he dont spawn anymore. Dead touch is same. Child form black mage. His tunder have description with 3800 dmg in spells choose but if u already pick it there is 4300. And last. Zombie child form. His heal spell dont have any effect 3 times in a row but when i die (cause that -_-) it works normal i have a replay.
Thanks drek smile

Added (2017-02-26, 9:21 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Aaah no spiders in this text sad

CrocodileFecha: Sunday, 2017-02-26, 11:01 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant general
Group: Useer
If u have lowest hp, u get targeted because of target priority. If the current target of creeps is dead and u happen to be the closest target to it, then u get targeted. Also, u just dont happen to randomly craft all bs unlisted items of that level by guessing
Forum » Forum » Questions » Set of question
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: