[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » How to Win the Game
How to Win the Game
RallezFecha: Saturday, 2017-03-04, 8:38 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hey Guys

We a three players whom are slowly getting better and better - mostly playing Archer, Assassin and Berserker. We have managed to come all the way to Final Desease but never succeeded. But after watching many videos we can't seem to determine how far we are from "beating the game".

The videos we have watched, more and more insanely hard bosses keeps spawning - Micheal, Laike and eventually the Sheep that just seems completely impossible...

Is beating the sheep the final boss and hence the completion of the map, or are there more bosses?

(We are playing 1.21d)

Message edited by Rallez - Saturday, 2017-03-04, 8:38 PM
KarifeanFecha: Saturday, 2017-03-04, 9:05 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
Truly completing the map is killing every single Neutral and Dark Forces boss in the game. That means killing Golden Bahamut The King (final Dark Forces boss, after Psychic Sheep), Lord of Darkness, Omega, Hades and Shadow Arthas, and then finally killing Doom to end it. And then doing that all over again in Survival Mode (because that's gonna happen). Really though, beating the game should not be your goal. Getting as far as you can should be. If you can kill Final Disease next game, that's progress. If you can beat Death after that, that's progress. If you can kill Michael after that, that's progress. Or maybe then you find yourself capable of killing Byatis, or Forgotten One, or Agiel. I don't think there's any team that can actually kill all bosses in the game in the current version.
RallezFecha: Saturday, 2017-03-04, 9:46 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
All right, seems like we have quite a handful of games ahead of us then wink

But do you end the map by killing Doom?? (Embarrasing question). We never actually killed him. We got pwned by him at the first two playthroughs, but never actually went on trying to kill him again. We decided to save him for "last" and let the enemy structures stand so the waves keeps getting into the lanes in order to get gold...
KranklafanFecha: Saturday, 2017-03-04, 11:49 PM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Yeah you end the map by killing him
MoromelFecha: Sunday, 2017-03-05, 1:12 PM | Mensaje # 5
Private
Quote Karifean ()
That means killing Golden Bahamut The King
Hi Karifean!

Has anyone killed him before? I'm just curious as I haven't found a replay about this on the page.
KarifeanFecha: Sunday, 2017-03-05, 2:24 PM | Mensaje # 6
Colonel
He was killed using Worker Riflemen spam last version, but no one's killed him on 1.21 versions yet as far as I know.
RallezFecha: Sunday, 2017-03-05, 7:09 PM | Mensaje # 7
Private
Just made a playthrough (Archer, Assasin, Berserker) and we killed the Final Desease with ease. Went on and killed Doom afterwards. I guess Death and the other are up next biggrin

Message edited by Rallez - Sunday, 2017-03-05, 7:10 PM
Forum » Forum » Questions » How to Win the Game
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: