[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Items only Thief can steal
Items only Thief can steal
MoromelFecha: Sunday, 2017-03-05, 11:15 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hi everyone!

Could anyone tell me the items Thief can steal from bosses that otherwise cannot be obtained?
I have so far stolen the below items.
Ancient Dragon Claws - Apo
Ancient Dragon Scales - Apo
Nosferatu Fangs
Azazel Urn
Are there any more from the other neutral bosses?

Furthermore I only got Azazel Urn or gold from Azazel even though I tried like 6 times. Is this a feature? It took me about 4 minutes to kill Nosferatu and after the 3rd steal he gave me Nosferatu Fangs....was I just really unlucky with Azazel?

P.S.: I have noticed that Thief hasn't really been popular lately... do you think it would be a good 4th or 5th hero in a %hp team? I mean 50% hp steal is pretty good for a start and the extra items could be really useful.
DrekTharFecha: Sunday, 2017-03-05, 11:22 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
There are a lot of items theif can steal that otherwise cannot be obtained. Nosferatu fangs have a rather small chance of steal, so you were lucky to get it on third try. If you unlock the trick list you can find out where and what items can be stolen.

Thief is strictly speaking already part of %hp team.
KarifeanFecha: Monday, 2017-03-06, 0:03 AM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Group: Partner
You can steal an Artemis Flute from Azazel if you get lucky, there's an old quest in the Quest forum that confirms this. It's easily the best item Thief can steal.
MoromelFecha: Monday, 2017-03-06, 8:27 PM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Thanks.
martin96aFecha: Monday, 2017-03-06, 11:04 PM | Mensaje # 5
Sergeant
Karifean. It's realy the best item he can stole ? I just saw a descrition. I want to look at that replays but link isnt no more active. In other replay which i saw where was thief ... Nah not much. He was usefull in early but nobody used his later stole item ... I would like to see any good replay with him but i didnt found. Fuuu his items are same secret as blacksmither.
Alex0013Fecha: Monday, 2017-03-06, 11:11 PM | Mensaje # 6
Colonel
I mean, Artemis Flute has +400 agi & +400 damage, it's a pretty good steal. As Drek said, Nosferatu Fangs are pretty rare, so the fact you got it on third steal is pretty lucky for you. From my experience, Artemis Flute has a slightly higher chance to be stolen than Nosferatu Fangs, but not by much.

You can tell if you play thief religiously like I used to which bosses drop what and which ones are special. You identified 3, Apocalypse, Nosferatu, and Azazel. Try stealing from other random bosses and see if they drop the consistent "normal" drops, or if they drop something special. You'll figure it out eventually if you play thief often enough.
Forum » Forum » Questions » Items only Thief can steal
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: