Tuesday, 2021-06-15, 2:27 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » 2 questions (1: Panda 2 : Performance)
2 questions
MarckFecha: Monday, 2017-03-06, 8:00 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: User
I will start with panda because is the easier to explain: Why the hell nobody plays him ? I want to start learn him and I found only a replay about his gameplay!! I think it is an hero with some potentiality!
The second question..well...first sry if my english is not good and if I am not able to explain myself properly but here we go: since the version 1.20 I found that Hote Lags in my new laptop and I dont get why. THe only true reason which I think is the cause of this is that my last PC used to have an I3 with 3.20 ghz for each core while this laptop is an i7 with 2.20 ghz per core. There after I thought that there is some problem about the fact that wc3 doesnt have a multy-core support. The last time I played on my last pc was 3 days ago and I played as necromancer and I got no Spike or lags at all while when I  play here I have some random lag issues,specialy when a lane boss spawn or is the first time that I cast a spell. I found this a bit frustrating because sometimes the game lags for 4 seconds and I fail to do some essential last hit while playing or things like this !  I hope that someone can help me and if you need some more specs about pc or some more dettails I will be glad to show you!
martin96aFecha: Monday, 2017-03-06, 9:00 PM | Mensaje # 2
Sergeant
I played few games for pandern. He have good damage but too big cooldowns.
Bro i try w3 on 4 laptops. No matter which one and on components, still laggy. I duno.
KawsFecha: Monday, 2017-03-06, 10:55 PM | Mensaje # 3
Sergeant
The problem with panda is really his ulti having the longest cooldown in the game. And to add insult to injury, even when using all of those skills, a panda is generally weaker than a released Berserker and a Defender under Divine Toughness(+attack speed bonuses). Berserker can be just consistently stronger than panda, and Defender can become twice as strong as Berserker for about 5 times as long as panda's abilities.

Basically, it's the same thing that happens with Grom and Buzan: Grom is just objectively stronger. By the way, buzan seriously needs a buff. Berserker's Stamin itself is twice as good as his ulti.
Alex0013Fecha: Monday, 2017-03-06, 11:04 PM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
I don't really experience lag (especially 4 seconds). I have played on:
i7 @ 2.6 GHz
i5 @ 3.2 GHz
i5 @ 2.3 GHz

Unless 2.3 is the magically number and 2.2 is too little...though according to Blizzard, 1 GHz is enough to meet 'recommended' settings: https://us.battle.net/support....rements
MarckFecha: Monday, 2017-03-06, 11:54 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
Quote Kaws ()
The problem with panda is really his ulti having the longest cooldown in the game. And to add insult to injury, even when using all of those skills, a panda is generally weaker than a released Berserker and a Defender under Divine Toughness(+attack speed bonuses). Berserker can be just consistently stronger than panda, and Defender can become twice as strong as Berserker for about 5 times as long as panda's abilities.Basically, it's the same thing that happens with Grom and Buzan: Grom is just objectively stronger. By the way, buzan seriously needs a buff. Berserker's Stamin itself is twice as good as his ulti.
Yea you are perfectly right..well I think that for buff buzan you just need to remove  both hp and base damage bonus and add only raw strenght as long it synergize with his passive and yep berserk and defender are too much stronger compared about other heroes. Anyway,I will try to play solo panda to see how far I can push myself xD!

About my laptop,I tried to run wc3 in xpmode and it seems to perform slightly better (maybe it's only a placebo effect) anyway,the only map that causes me this kinda of lag is Hote (it seems that the map is still loading something again while In game). One last information is that when I create or when I play with a my friend which cr8 the game,I have lags (the game freezes and stuffs like this ) . When I play on the Entgaming server I dont have anykinda of lag like this ,it seems that the server load everythin and also some of the client stuffs or atleast I think is it. Between,tnx for the info x)
Forum » Forum » Questions » 2 questions (1: Panda 2 : Performance)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: