Wednesday, 2021-09-22, 5:22 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Forum » Questions » A room for Noob.
A room for Noob.
tamboysarchieFecha: Thursday, 2017-03-09, 1:48 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hi! I'm a solo player and a noob. I play this game since v18. I dont discover any hidden recipe/boss spawn or items. I wonder how to get those things playing in solo, can someone help/teach/guide me ? Is there any way to know ?
DrekTharFecha: Thursday, 2017-03-09, 5:41 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
I guess you can ask here ^^ Some things needs to be "unlocked", while others things are common knowledge among the more experienced players. I recommend playing with others to improve. You will learn a lot.
tamboysarchieFecha: Thursday, 2017-03-09, 6:45 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Quote DrekThar ()
I guess you can ask here ^^ Some things needs to be "unlocked", while others things are common knowledge among the more experienced players. I recommend playing with others to improve. You will learn a lot.

Sir, my warcraft is 1.26 and i cant patch it to 1.27 so i cant really play with others.  cry
Its just so sad that i cant kill boss like apo,vry,death and beyond them.
LightningFecha: Thursday, 2017-03-09, 8:26 PM | Mensaje # 4
Private
do you play in entgaming?

if yes i can play with you
DrekTharFecha: Thursday, 2017-03-09, 8:42 PM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel
You can either do that with replay kit, or log onto battle net and it will download the patch.
martin96Fecha: Thursday, 2017-03-09, 9:17 PM | Mensaje # 6
Private
Hi. I am just an amateur but i will try to help you cause i am solo player too.
My personals succes in solo are Apocalypse, Kel¨thuzad, Death, Byatis(not possible anymore)
First you need to know. Not all heroes can kill even 80lv+ boses. For example paladin, mountain king, tauren chief and next. For example mages can easy dragons but its bit immposible to get over typhos with 400k hp(except Far seer).
Most easy to kill something high are
Child's forms(i know this doesnt sound easy but with final forms it's prety simple)
    -Ancient Vampire (Apo,Aza,Vryk(yea it was mad fight xD),Facelles,grove area golem (I duno name), Leyla ? murlog area         97lv, and 100k hp left to death... fu*king crits for 456879123 .. three in a row)
    -Martial Artist (This was prety fun too)
            -Maximal farmer biggrin   
    -Commander (till kelthuzad. azazel, apo)
        -First build flag. With Kinght you can then easy kill broad mother
        -Try to get final form with 20lv before hydra
        -after 35lv you can face azazel   
        -With magical rope you can kill Vryk
    -Abomination (no need much tu say)
    - And next
Assassin(dont need much to say) 
    - Just stack your dmg.
    -If u want to kill azazel. Just fight him and when he have 50% hp (before he stun you for a long time) use Horn of stomp and         use ur ult if you have enought attack u re success
    -Vryk can be oneshoted
    -Faceles fight till his 40% hp and horn and shot him
    -Apo is i think imposible
    -Death is realy hard. I saw few replays with stun turrets it was possible but it was a lot lucky
Berseker(Maim.crits,counterattack,stamina(last release counter attack),battle experience)
    -Build turret and stack hidden powa u can three thimes release so i had 110 stacks at final release
    -Azazel face
    -Vryk can face or one shot with battle experience
    -Faceles same
    -Apo its bit harder but possible
    -Death fight him with lifesteal and gods atom (i needed both)On his 33% hp be carefull Unsurviable crits are coming. Let         him to damage as most as u can and use arcane+battle combo
Dante
    -Dante is in my opinion one of the most easy hero (Arcer,demon hunters, grom) but only him can azzazel vryk,face
    -His ult is realy good but is unplayeable in multiplayer biggrin :D
    -Build as normal Attack damage carry (if you drop hunt begin then stack)
Infernal
    -I were able to kill kethuzad with him. Lucky drop.
    -Infernal is too realy easy .Just build arcane and spam spells.
Soul knight
    - It's hard in few last version but still possible to kill few power boses biggrin
    - You need just to hell farming. With 5.5k kills you will have enought souls to kill dead, apo, kel and maybe more
    -You cant die. If you die then you can start again so carefull
    - He is good physical damage dealter and good magic damage dealter. That mean Arcane help a lot.
Party team
    -Drek can say much more about this biggrin sorry i dont play this cause it's more difficult then understand women
Dark ranger
    -This can be anoying but too can do much
    -Sacred mana sphere is a key, arcane is damage, exca is more damage
    -This is agi hero which deals spell damage dont build crits,
Ninja
    -I dont know much. Drek help me biggrin
    -I am sure its realy but realy hard for solo but realy and realy damage biggrin
Blacksmither
    -This is my biggest pain. I want to play this but i dont have a complet list sad
    -If you mastered this, you will be able to kill many things. Death too biggrin
Worker
    - With soldiers you can kill azazel
    - With titans you can kill death or apocalypse

This is enough i think.
These are my experienced heroes which i know a bit.
Start to look at replayes here on forum.
It will help a lot.
PS.: Drek or any OPPLAYARS If i said something worse correct me please.
PPS.: R.I.P. english
tamboysarchieFecha: Friday, 2017-03-10, 0:29 AM | Mensaje # 7
Private
Quote Lightningdo you play in entgaming? if yes i can play with youMy laptop lags when I tried ent gaming. sorry sir

Quote DrekTharYou can either do that with replay kit, or log onto battle net and it will download the patch
I can't connecto to battle net sir. sorry.

To martin:

Assassin
My best hero so far. I finish the game killing angel of death before final disease spawn using this hero. but i cant kill neutral boss with my gameplay only those low level bosses. Btw, when i finish the game there's a text saying i need to screenshot and submit to this forum do i get some unlockables with it ?

Little child
This hero is so hard for me to use although i know the path to those forms(Ancient vampire, Abomination, Commander). Its just that I can't kill broodmother whenever I try my best.

Worker, Blacksmith
Dont know how to play this in early game.

Other remaining hero
Cant pass through Broodmother or Hydra.

-------
That's how noob I am.
MarckFecha: Friday, 2017-03-10, 0:38 AM | Mensaje # 8
Lieutenant
I stacked a lot  agility with ninja and then I did a miserable fail and lost all,damn me!

Message edited by Marck - Friday, 2017-03-10, 0:57 AM
tamboysarchieFecha: Friday, 2017-03-10, 0:46 AM | Mensaje # 9
Private
Quote Marck ()
I stacked  18000 agility with ninja and then I did a miserable fail and lost all,damn me!

How do you do it ? I played ninja once or twice but i dont have any idea about his skill or item build.
MarckFecha: Friday, 2017-03-10, 1:01 AM | Mensaje # 10
Lieutenant
Quote tamboysarchie ()
How do you do it ? I played ninja once or twice but i dont have any idea about his skill or item build.
just spam spells on a big boss and try to take time,damage will build up fast!
martin96Fecha: Friday, 2017-03-10, 1:46 AM | Mensaje # 11
Private
Ok ninja is higger level skills. Even if you dont play solo.
Kill final dissase with assassin is simple. Buy overlord (17k mob) let him snad near for bonus attack speed. PUT DOWN CLEAVE. Kill it one by one. You can lure him in to right near to revenant cave. (He will be near after dead)
Next if you are playing solo you realy need to learn farming.
Runned bracers is your best fried if you are playing AGI or STR hero. Its possible to purchare before first boss come.
CHILD
- There is matter which one path do you choose(From begin last hit higest possible levels with boulder)
      - Zombie paths
            -  Rush turret(Deffiler can solo broad mother and if you help him a bit even hydra can be killed) If you belive yourself buy horse and pick hyperactivity and run for fulborg gold coin then go with minions colect exp. Try last hit with boulder. You can try help with push or try farm but careful its dangerous with 90hp and colect spider gold coin. If you dont then buy horse and leather helm and same as before, When you get 6lv evolve. Pick first spell and fourth spell max. Bos will come and if you had turret it will be nice. If not then dont be so greedy. Just max your turret and after that runed bracers.If you are gona for vampire after turret buy mugen.
- Martial Artist/Comander
                -   Buy horse,leather helm and run for fulborg coin. Same as before but rush Flag of strengh. If you re gona for commander Fuuuuu ... First Militia pick Critical pickaxe two or three levels then third spell as much as its possible. DONT FORGET TO GIVE TWO OR MORE POINTS TO FOURTH SPELL. With pickaxe last hit abo. Footman. Explosive sword maxing and fourth spell. With footman you can go easy farm jungle cause hero armor and aoe dmg. Swordsman First spell,third spell maxing there will be a small problem to kill ogre lord just spam his spell. Kinght. Max pulverize and attack speed. Try colect some items for attack speed from jungle maybe some armor and you can easy broadmother. After that lure all spider jungle and farm as possible. Then items for sumoning. Legion, true wish comander, horn of stomp.
Martial artist like assassin. Rush mugen, max pasives, lifesteal. Cleave
Remember you dont need to buy hero armor. You will get armor change. But care for spell based boses. (Drag,Pyr,Hyd)

Every hero is going different way, Try play infernal. Is realy easy. Pick second spell,Fourth,fourth,first. And spam spells. Buy hero flag,arcane,hero,immortal,gods atom, tp boots,untuchable. With arcane, hero armor u can easy troll. With immortal ancient. maxing fourth and second spells. spam it as possible.
As fast as is possible lure spider jungle and farm. Build items.
smile infernal is strong. Apocalypse, Kelthuzad can be killed. Maybe azazel. One time i were able to kill final dis :D.

For hydra is good to have immortal and one more legendary item.

Message edited by martin96 - Friday, 2017-03-10, 1:50 AM
tamboysarchieFecha: Friday, 2017-03-10, 2:14 AM | Mensaje # 12
Private
Where to buy overlord ?

Thanks for the LC guide. happy
pretty much appreciated.
DrekTharFecha: Friday, 2017-03-10, 2:17 AM | Mensaje # 13
Colonel
Grom and infernal are easy-to-play heroes but with so much more potential later on. The difference between an average infernal and a good infernal (read: kranklafan :D) is quite big.

I would urge you to get a legit w3 version so you can play with others. You are missing out on alot of good games!
KarifeanFecha: Friday, 2017-03-10, 2:59 AM | Mensaje # 14
Colonel
I recommend trying the following heroes (recommended first item in brackets): Grom (God's Atom), Infernal (Arcane Scepter), Keeper of the Sky (Kan Staff), Half Demon Wizard (Kan Staff), Jaina (Perfect Topaz), Centaur Impaler (Arcane Scepter), Mur'gul Shadowcaster (Diamond of Knowledge), Blademaster (Emerald).

Typical good first items for other heroes are Emerald (+ its levelups) for anything that needs help doing continuous damage. Most Defensive Strength heroes that don't happen to be Grom fall into this category, which is good because Perfect Emerald also gives 100 STR. An alternative is Untouchable which is really good for farming, especially on ranged heroes that cannot get any form of cleave. Then, Arcane Scepter is a must-have for anyone and anything doing a lot of magic damage (besides Jaina for obvious reasons). On top of having an insanely good active skill, it also solves your mana regeneration problems most of the time, and it's a comparatively cheap item, costing less than 20k gold total. For physical attackers there are many candidates, like Mugen, Darkness Broach, Ikki-Thousen, or even just Corrupted Sword. Typically you'll want to invest into something that can speed up your early farming though, to get more and better items faster.

Message edited by Karifean - Friday, 2017-03-10, 3:00 AM
martin96aFecha: Friday, 2017-03-10, 3:00 AM | Mensaje # 15
Sergeant
You know where to buy horse ? Then theere is footman, better horse and next. Last is kentaur overlor with endurance aura(attack speed, movement speed)
Drek
Every champ with difference between average and good. I try to recomend the best possible choice. Without many difficults. With infernal he need just spam spells and stack his infernal fists before boss. Solo playing is realy hard. I am spending a lot of time how to broke limits. I were realy happy when i were able to kill death or kelthuzad solo. I know something like byatis is impossible. Most easy is probably childs form but as you said there are diferences. And mistakes in solo playing are without mercy. Thank you drek for corecting me. I am just trying to help to someone who have problem with playing with more people. sad
Forum » Forum » Questions » A room for Noob.
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: