Friday, 2020-10-23, 9:09 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Need a new 3 hero combo (Which heroes should we do?)
Need a new 3 hero combo
RallezFecha: Tuesday, 2017-04-04, 5:50 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
After some games with Berserker, Assassin and Infernal we managed to get past Kel'thuzad and Salamander. I think we can also manage to kill Shadow Arthas, but it seems that that's about as far those 3 heroes can go. Since I made an earlier post, we used to have Keeper of the Sky instead of Infernal for some time, but didn't manage to play nearly as well. Any good ideas of what combo we should make for?

In case Keeper of the Sky really is the solution, any recommendations on a good build?
(I had - Arcane Scepter, Absolute, Chronos, Decaitator, Darkness Boarch and Wind Boots/Gem of Hades)

Next bosses we're looking to kill is - Byatis and Forgotten One

Message edited by Rallez - Tuesday, 2017-04-04, 5:58 PM
KranklafanFecha: Wednesday, 2017-04-05, 10:42 AM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
Well i think keeper is one of the better solutions out there for a game with assasin, we managed to kill forgotten one / shadow arthas / michael / apo with just him and assa.
I'm going a more defense oriented build than you are (replacing arcane szepter & gem of hades with dropped items such as eternium/savior/apokalypse head / whatever else you're finding.
You can reduce the armor of byatis under 0 with just keeper, and at that point you should be able to oneshot him with assasin if you farmed well. (Else just give your assasin a chronos)
Forgotten one is trickyer, i'm not sure you can win that fight without tricks.
Also i'd suggest replacing infernal with murgul if you're comfortable with that. Both have a very strong early game, but i even tend to think murgul is stronger there and you have a strong cc & 3 strong support spells to help your assasin (350%dps buff, a permanent hp/mana/as buff and a global 1100 armor buff for 8 seconds which also heals you, and a magical rope skill for cc )

But if you want to change your teamcomp you can try out a magicdamage comp with jaina, grom, blademaster(emeraldbased) and see how far you can get. (Also possible to take berserker, defender or thrall for either of these 3 if you feel more comfortable with them, i dont know if infernal has enough damage output, but i guess you can also take him ^^ )

Or if you're really looking to change things up you can also try a damage return comp with something like abomination(lc), blacksmith & grom or jaina. (Grom for halo strike & much faster early boss clear, jaina for more damage, especially later on)
It might also be possible to use defender instead of abo, but im not sure thats viable after the nerfs.

Message edited by Kranklafan - Wednesday, 2017-04-05, 10:49 AM
RallezFecha: Thursday, 2017-04-06, 5:20 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Group: User
We play 1.21c due to some disconnection problems with 1.21d. So Defender would still work i guess :P
Forum » Forum » Questions » Need a new 3 hero combo (Which heroes should we do?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: