Tuesday, 2020-12-01, 2:27 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Best 4 player team to kil Micheal
Best 4 player team to kil Micheal
JGWentworth2838Fecha: Sunday, 2017-04-23, 8:55 PM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: User
My friends and I have been trying to kill Micheal for a while without success. What would you suggest is the best 4 player team to kill Micheal? What skills, items, strategies would you recommend for each hero?
KarifeanFecha: Sunday, 2017-04-23, 9:59 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
LC Abo, Blacksmith, Far Seer and either Party Team or Keeper of the Sky.

LC Abo is the potentially strongest single hero in the game, being able to stack his primary attribute with kills. And since his primary attribute is Strength, he gets boatloads of HP doing it, too. A well-farmed LC Abo with some Blacksmith items can probably kill Michael solo. Far Seer can help quickly burst down the last ~40% HP since Michael gets a lot more powerful at that point. And Keeper of the Sky can be used to heavily reduce Michael's damage output if needed, whereas Party Team is more helpful in the early game to get Abo's strength farm going as soon and as quickly as possible.

In this setup nothing really matters besides getting Abo's Strength farm and items to their max, and having a Chronos on Far Seer.

Easy win, easy life. Though mastering LC Abo, much less Party Team, to the point where Michael is no issue will probably take some time.
JGWentworth2838Fecha: Saturday, 2017-04-29, 2:11 AM | Mensaje # 3
Sergeant
Thanks for the response. Can you give me some tips or a replay on how to do a well farmed abo? What strength do you end up with? What items do you have on Abo?

Anybody else have a different team that works for Micheal?
DrekTharFecha: Saturday, 2017-04-29, 11:26 AM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Worker with crush, titan to tank. Thrall to kill once hp is low enough. Keeper to slow down attack speed. And maybe wendigo as additional tank and slow
JGWentworth2838Fecha: Sunday, 2017-04-30, 2:11 AM | Mensaje # 5
Sergeant
What is Crush?
DrekTharFecha: Sunday, 2017-04-30, 11:47 PM | Mensaje # 6
Colonel
Crush is a passive ability on sacred battle axes and god slayer which deal damage based on the targets current hp. So in the start it deals a lot of damage and later on it does less.
JGWentworth2838Fecha: Friday, 2017-05-26, 7:43 AM | Mensaje # 7
Sergeant
What blacksmith items do you advise for Abom? i know you cant give me the recipes but just the names of the items will do. Thanks.
KranklafanFecha: Monday, 2017-06-05, 5:58 PM | Mensaje # 8
Colonel
You definetly want unholy cristall & impale armors for the fight (+gods atom, and dont forget to change to hero armor) 
During the game you'll probably want to get the cleave axes and unholy cristall as soon as you can.
(Disclaimer i dont really play abo, thats just the first items that come to my mind)
Forum » Forum » Questions » Best 4 player team to kil Micheal
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: