Sunday, 2020-09-27, 1:50 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » New Item: Cross want everything? (New mission item)
New Item: Cross want everything?
VaratossFecha: Friday, 2017-06-09, 7:54 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
In a recent game me and a two others completed the kill Typhos quest to get the "Cross" item which is similar to the "boss hunter" item and leveled up the item to the 4th form. The 4th form of the item is pretty good with +3800 Damang +200 all stats +15000 hitpoints and +300 regen, but it did also lose the lifesteal from its previous form. Micheal killed my group before we could do much investigating on if it was possible for item to be further improved.

The 4th form has text instructions similar previous forms and says "Cross want everything" is this flavor text or does the item have a 5th form? I did try killing a few neutral mobs but our group died to Micheal shortly after getting the item so I didn't get a chance to do that much testing with it.
Dean123Fecha: Saturday, 2017-08-19, 9:34 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
Group: User
If Cross can evolve beyond that point, it is not done by killing any known boss in the game. Unless maybe it needs some ultra high level Gaia awakening.
Anyone tried item combinations?
Also it's a very useful item for Blademaster and potentially Maiev, probably as good as if not better than Justice for them, because of the effect you forgot to mention.
Forum » Forum » Questions » New Item: Cross want everything? (New mission item)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: