Tuesday, 2020-10-20, 6:01 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » whats the best strategy/heroes to get on LIGEIA OR VRYKOLAU
whats the best strategy/heroes to get on LIGEIA OR VRYKOLAU
nestor_biccaFecha: Saturday, 2017-06-17, 2:12 AM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: User
im not a new player , know some strategies and won this map some times but never reach the fight against this 2 bosses,
maybe bcuz i dont knw how to spaw them or bcuz the heroes i play suck on do this.
so i need some advices on how to do it
hisgenliFecha: Saturday, 2017-06-17, 9:47 AM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Against Vrykolaklaus i would pick Jaina and build myself a Exodus. With Jainas Ult + Exodus it should be an easy 1 shot; and with Divine Shield you can protect yourself. Vs. Lygaia i would pick Centaur with Spell Shield and Caparace + Exodus, Chronos and items that give a lot of intelligence.
nestor_biccaFecha: Saturday, 2017-06-17, 6:23 PM | Mensaje # 3
Sergeant
never played this both heroes will try today on them
KarifeanFecha: Sunday, 2017-06-18, 0:33 AM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Group: Partner
I would pick Assassin for both, preferably paired with a Keeper of the Sky.
nestor_biccaFecha: Sunday, 2017-06-18, 1:28 AM | Mensaje # 5
Sergeant
ihave tryed her sometimes but not get too efective with her, maybe bcuz i play 99% solo but i would like to have some advices from u on her if u can
albertbooyesFecha: Sunday, 2017-06-18, 12:00 PM | Mensaje # 6
Private
Group: Useer
how to spawn ligeia?
predragovictomislavFecha: Sunday, 2017-06-18, 7:44 PM | Mensaje # 7
Colonel
Hi there,

in solo games vs all bosses with lvl less then Death my advice is to go little child - Golem form (Child-Villager-Fighter-Zombie 4 or 5 times and golem in last form - doable before Dire wolf). You will just go in front of all bosses with lvl less then 100 and punch them in face. And you will kill them fast.
This hero is perfect for "not so new" players who want to learn more about map in solo games. Its super strong and super simple hero, only "bad" side is boring part of game in Zombie form. At lvl 40 you will have ~14.000 chaos damage and ~80.000 HP without any items in your inventory (not so hard to get before Nosferatu with chronos and xp book). You don't need mana for any abilites and you only need gods atom/some magic resistance if fighting lvl's 90+. Until final disease you don't need any preparation for lane bosses. For Ligeia you don't need anything special (Dragon scales and Vampire Fangs are good enough), for Vrykolaclaus you need Ares sword and about 600 armor. This Hero is usable for soloing next mision too so i hope you will try it. I can add replay playing this hero but its better tfor you to learn alone.

I kill neutral bosses in same order most of games so im not sure about all of this: to summon Ligeia you need to kill Cursed golem (perhaps Typhos too), to summon Cursed golem you need to kill Nightmare (again not sure if there is any more requirements, perhaps Piromancer).
albertbooyesFecha: Tuesday, 2017-06-20, 5:25 PM | Mensaje # 8
Private
Group: Useer
how to spawn kel thuzad?
predragovictomislavFecha: Tuesday, 2017-06-20, 7:15 PM | Mensaje # 9
Colonel
Kill Ligeia and Faceless i think.
puchingballFecha: Thursday, 2017-08-03, 9:56 PM | Mensaje # 10
Private
albertbooyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4J9SSNfB5U&t=9s
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Thursday, 2017-08-03, 10:19 PM | Mensaje # 11
Major general
Assassin solo you can kill Vryko and Ligea just 1 hit.

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q2TxePLHhQ

1h02min I kill Vryko and 1h15min i kill Ligeia.

Message edited by SkinnerGabriel - Thursday, 2017-08-03, 10:26 PM
puchingballFecha: Friday, 2017-08-04, 5:21 PM | Mensaje # 12
Private
SkinnerGabriel, is it a mistake the description of the hoof that death drops upon dead? Says "You can't die" but the first thing you do is die indeed...should say that you reencarnate infinitely or something like that.

Message edited by puchingball - Friday, 2017-08-04, 5:22 PM
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Friday, 2017-08-04, 6:09 PM | Mensaje # 13
Major general
You're talking about the item Death's Cape. I think like you. The descrition of item It does not literally fulfill what is written.
Forum » Forum » Questions » whats the best strategy/heroes to get on LIGEIA OR VRYKOLAU
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: