Sunday, 2020-09-20, 8:22 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » How to beat Salamander 1.22b?
How to beat Salamander 1.22b?
RallezFecha: Thursday, 2017-07-06, 1:22 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hi guys

After playing one of our best games, taking down Kel'thuzad before Dark Dragon, we we're pretty confident we would dominate Salamander since we've beaten it rather effortless on 1.21C before. However we didn't stand a chance, making us assume it has been heavily buffed.

Any good advice on killing it in 1.22b?

Charecters: Infernal and Maive (Perfect drops)

NB. Ealier tried: Goliath and Beserker
KarifeanFecha: Thursday, 2017-07-06, 2:24 AM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
We managed to kill Salamander in two 2 player games recently - once with Assassin + Keeper of the Sky, the other time with Infernal + Unholy Knight. Continuous magic damage is probably the best way to damage him overall.
RallezFecha: Thursday, 2017-07-06, 3:49 AM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Okay, thanks

Whats your Infernal Build?
jasieknmsFecha: Thursday, 2017-07-06, 11:13 AM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Group: Useer
Did it quite easy with demon hunter + bs, was multiple player game but only us 2 fought him, so i suggest trying demon hunter, the special thing to mention is he had celestial sword, and pretty good drops. like actually really good drops
KranklafanFecha: Thursday, 2017-07-06, 2:04 PM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel

Whats your Infernal Build?
It was arcane szepter, supreme, atlas sky holder, apocalypse head, gods atom and either wind or another atlas
matijaboskovicFecha: Friday, 2017-07-07, 2:08 AM | Mensaje # 6
Private
Atlas skyholder recipe?
RallezFecha: Friday, 2017-07-07, 3:06 PM | Mensaje # 7
Private
Hmm, don't know the recipe yet for Sky Atlas Holder, since we haven't been through Byatis yet
PilgrimFecha: Tuesday, 2017-07-11, 11:04 AM | Mensaje # 8
Sergeant
Quote Karifean ()
We managed to kill Salamander in two 2 player games recently - once with Assassin + Keeper of the Sky, the other time with Infernal + Unholy Knight. Continuous magic damage is probably the best way to damage him overall.

i'm having problems too with my friend, in duo for us is really difficoult to kill Byatis and salamander.
and we are using exactly infernal+unholy knight! 
do you have a replay to share? i really want to finish this quest ç_ç !!!

we are gonna try keeper+assassin too, just to see how good is that, but the problem is that we don't really know what keeper should do the entire game exept lowering armor to bosses.
so if you have a replay for this combo it's the same, i would be really happy!
KranklafanFecha: Tuesday, 2017-07-11, 1:54 PM | Mensaje # 9
Colonel
I sent you the replays as pm.

we are gonna try keeper+assassin too, just to see how good is that, but the problem is that we don't really know what keeper should do the entire game exept lowering armor to bosses.

Well at the start you farm the crabs as soon as you can and basically until assa takes over them in her farming route.Then you do all the other support stuff you can do on this map; pull left side, kill the towers on left lane and get things to tp to near gaia/typhos, azazel, drake, farm everything assa dont want, i often end up killing dragons because we ignore them early on (just take a droppped dps item and try how far you can kill them without assa).
Apart from that you generally want to get to lvl 32 as soon as possible, so look to get a lot of xp (also cleverness), and then you want to get your items (broach, decapitator, horn of stampede, chronos).

If you still have some time left go ahead and pull the creeps from the left side of the map to the center forrest or collect gems, or sell all the dropped potions, dunno there's always something you can do ^^

Message edited by Kranklafan - Tuesday, 2017-07-11, 2:04 PM
RallezFecha: Tuesday, 2017-07-11, 11:33 PM | Mensaje # 10
Private
II would very much like to see that replay as well. Mind sending me the replay PM?
Forum » Forum » Questions » How to beat Salamander 1.22b?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: