Thursday, 2020-11-26, 6:49 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » What are you using to play online? (Tunggle, gameranger, hamachi....)
What are you using to play online?
Subscrib3rFecha: Friday, 2017-07-21, 9:11 PM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: User
Greatings guys.

I've been playing this map for a while now with a few friends. I want to know where are people usually playing this map? We were on tunggle first, but their network is too unstable, can rarely finish a game without someone dc-ing. Gameranger has a time limit, so if you are not from a same country, after around 1h 40 mins gameranger disconects you. We are on Hamachi now and it's fine, but can't find new ppl there. If you have suggestions where to play this, and where to find more people to play with, please let me know.

Also if interesated, you can join me and my 2 friends on Hamachi network if you like, just PM me.

Hope to hear your ideas soon.

(shout-out to Warpath, MajutTheCat and Death, join us on Hamachi)
jasieknmsFecha: Saturday, 2017-07-22, 0:30 AM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Useer
people usually use garena, or normal b.net I personally use b.net
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Saturday, 2017-07-22, 4:48 AM | Mensaje # 3
Major general
Hi! I play by gameranger but only with people from my country because I have the same problem of disconect after 1h40m. I have hamachi and have interest in playing with you.
Subscrib3rFecha: Sunday, 2017-07-23, 2:05 PM | Mensaje # 4
Sergeant
SkinnerGabriel, I've sent you a PM. smile 

Anyone has a guide on how to play on battlenet since I don't have the orginal version of WC3, ofc...
doodoo654Fecha: Wednesday, 2017-08-02, 2:49 AM | Mensaje # 5
Private
I play with friends mostly with ICCUP and Evolve, pretty good connection and no problems with ping!
Forum » Forum » Questions » What are you using to play online? (Tunggle, gameranger, hamachi....)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: