Tuesday, 2020-09-22, 5:10 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Infernal flame strike mechanism
Infernal flame strike mechanism
Subscrib3rFecha: Saturday, 2017-09-09, 5:40 PM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: User
Haven't played infernal that much so still not sure about this. I noticed that one of the bonuses you can get from 4. spell (when you cast a spell) is ''+1 flame strike". As far as I understood, that means your next flamestrike will deal more dmg. Now, how much more dmg is it really? Does it only improve the next cast of flamestrike, or generaly upgrades spell permenatly? How big is increase, because I was wondering, if it is only for next spell cast, if you wouldn't use flamestrike whole game, and just cast it at the end, for example on death, how much dmg could it potentialy do?

I just might be wrong, and misunderstood the mechanism of the spell, so please correct me if you understand it better.
Thx.
alexvighiciFecha: Monday, 2017-09-11, 11:52 AM | Mensaje # 2
Sergeant
Group: Users
I believe the flamestrike bonus is permanent, but i.m also curious to know the bonus amount for each stack. So if anyone can bring more light to this question i'm grateful.
Glass_HouseFecha: Monday, 2017-09-11, 8:10 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Useer
Afaik it has nothing to do with your spell named Flame Strike. The "+1 Flame Strike" you gain is a buff for your next attack that deals huge spell damage. Important to note that it stacks (so if you gain the buff twice it will proc on your next 2 attacks, for instance). A common tactic for Infernal is for you to stop attacking creeps after a certain point and farm only through your spells, meanwhile stacking many Flame Strike buffs to unleash them all unto a boss later.

I'll admit that I was also confused at first and also thought it had to do with your spell. Inmortal should probably change the name of the buff so it stops being confusing and unintuitive.
wagasakiiFecha: Tuesday, 2017-09-12, 7:52 AM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Group: User
I thought it was called Infernal Flame? It stacks if you don't use your auto-attack and its damage is mostly based on the character's HP
Glass_HouseFecha: Tuesday, 2017-09-12, 8:17 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
Group: Useer
Quote wagasakii ()
I thought it was called Infernal Flame?
Just checked, it is. Guess my jab at Inmortal at the end of my post was ignorant and unnecessary. Though I remember thinking it had something to do with Flame Strike, probably because both mention "flame".
Forum » Forum » Questions » Infernal flame strike mechanism
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: