Thursday, 2020-10-01, 10:41 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » helo i have a question (can we solo byatis ?)
helo i have a question
warmasterx11Fecha: Tuesday, 2017-09-19, 6:21 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
that big purple spider kill me so fast  cry it melt my hp like 3 seconds

(can we solo byatis is the question ?? T_T)

Message edited by warmasterx11 - Tuesday, 2017-09-19, 6:22 AM
Dean123Fecha: Tuesday, 2017-09-19, 8:10 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
It's possible. If you get lucky drops and pick the right hero. I got Deathless from Azazzel on Ancient Vampire and managed to kill her. 
I am assuming that the strategy Inmortal intended to be used on her is for you to run away from her when she starts casting the thing that melts your hp (it's a fixed aoe spell, the aoe isn't that large and it gets fixed when the unique "tornado" animation happens on her (that means run when the tornado happens)). Avoiding this however does not seem easy, as her poison slows you down too much and she'll stun you right after the tornado animation. Find a way around those two debuffs and she's gonna be easy-peasy.
You can also use Carapace Avatar skill, but she's got a lot of HP and it's really difficult (impossible) to kill her before it runs out. 
Of course, decreasing her armor goes without saying, since decreasing 399+ armor is entirely plausible, albeit not with every hero. Even with that, killing her with Avatar is impossible.
I hope this information will help you craft your own strategy of killing her, it sure as hell didn't help me.
Glass_HouseFecha: Tuesday, 2017-09-19, 9:00 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Useer
Tip: her poison targets a random unit near her.
warmasterx11Fecha: Thursday, 2017-09-21, 7:39 AM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Glass_House, oh thats a nice tips thanks brah warmasterx11,

Added (2017-09-21, 7:39 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Dean123, well i use berserker and yeah if i remember ancient vampire have -400 amor right ? mmm do byatis have high magic resistance ?

BoskiAlvaroFecha: Thursday, 2017-09-21, 11:01 AM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
Group: Users
you can solo her with berserker smile her poison target random unit in some AOE, use golems from mercenary camp 3-4 should be enought, place them around her, they have spell resist.
warmasterx11Fecha: Saturday, 2017-09-23, 4:00 PM | Mensaje # 6
Private
BoskiAlvaro, oh im gonna try it again if the drop is right xD thanks for the help bruh biggrin

Added (2017-09-23, 4:00 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Glass_House, mmm do they have particular spawn ?? just now after i kill faceless there no byatis and kel thuzard to been seen for a long time sad ...., is salamander spawn after byatis ??

BoskiAlvaroFecha: Saturday, 2017-09-23, 6:44 PM | Mensaje # 7
Lieutenant
Group: Users
azazel must be dead before faceless , salamander spawn after kelthuzad dead. Ligeia dead after faceless
warmasterx11Fecha: Sunday, 2017-09-24, 10:51 AM | Mensaje # 8
Private
BoskiAlvaro, ohhh ok thanks again bruh biggrin
absolution11Fecha: Tuesday, 2020-08-25, 6:46 PM | Mensaje # 9
Private
Group: Userr
I killed it with Illidan solo using zeral amulet and perseus. It is important that you set the game speed to slow so you can quickly run when you see it's gonna cast that green skill.
Haven't tried with deathless because I only get it at a very late game instance but sounds interesting.
Forum » Forum » Questions » helo i have a question (can we solo byatis ?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: