Sunday, 2020-09-20, 7:53 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Ways to Mitigate Crowd Control? (Sapphiron's freezing attack.)
Ways to Mitigate Crowd Control?
LannarraFecha: Thursday, 2017-09-21, 10:55 AM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: User
Hey folks! So I've been trying to solo as far as I can on survival mode, but have hit a wall on Sapphiron.
The issue I'm having is that on survival mode, sapphiron pretty much permanently freezes me with his auto attacks which (as berserker) doesn't allow me to cast my spells on sapphiron since I can't even get beside the boss, let alone get the spells off.

I was wondering if anyone knows a way to by-pass the freezing effect? Would carapase armor work? 

I'm pretty sure you could use glacial sword to get beside sapph and get "feel the pain" off, but that still wouldn't help as you would be frozen when trying to cast battle experience.

Open to suggestions and ideas!
uki_joseFecha: Thursday, 2017-09-21, 12:55 PM | Mensaje # 2
Private
dragon slayer active mayby
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Thursday, 2017-09-21, 5:27 PM | Mensaje # 3
Major general
Maybe you can try to use some War Golems because I think the dragon's freeze ability does not work on them and you can use slow ability, but it's just an idea cuz i haven't experience in the -SM mode.
I watch your replay. Really a good game !! Good Luck, man!
Forum » Forum » Questions » Ways to Mitigate Crowd Control? (Sapphiron's freezing attack.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: