Sunday, 2020-09-27, 12:24 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Worker questions
Worker questions
killmanpitFecha: Sunday, 2017-09-24, 5:04 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: User
Ok. So after a long long break i picked hero of the empire again and tried my luck with worker. I saw back in the days people building towers on the cliff on the left side of the map so that melee creeps couldnt attack it and it made a pretty good gold farm. I tried it, and failed. I dont seem to be able to build towers in that area. I didnt see it in changelog so is it me doing something wrong or was it just removed?

My second question is validity of using exp book and chronos on worker. Does that make any sense in your opinion? 

Third question is the best second hero with worker. Since i'm playing together with one friend i'm wondering which hero would be most fitting as addition to worker. My first idea was a damage dealer such as assassin. Then again Titans are pretty good damage dealers to say the least. What do you think?
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Monday, 2017-09-25, 2:22 PM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
1. You can still use towers on the cliff. But cannot use on grass part.
Ex: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwgQiyb5oH_2Y1dJYTlPMnFhR0U/view?usp=sharing

2. It depends on your strategy. I like to use chronos because I can use Kan Satff faster.

3. A second hero with woker. When I want to kill Michel I and my friend, we play from the UK and Woker. Woker Archers can easily take almost all health points from Michel and the UK + HUNTER + FOUNTAIN can be a survivor until he dies. The possibilities are many UK + Woker is what I usually use.

Message edited by SkinnerGabriel - Monday, 2017-09-25, 2:23 PM
killmanpitFecha: Monday, 2017-09-25, 3:46 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
Kan's staff? I'm sure (double checked) that it specifically says that you cannot use that on titans. 
Hunter? Never heard of that Is that some new item/hero/building that i didn't notice? Or was it hiding in my plain sight all along?

Ok. So one more question popped into my head. I usually make two towers jungle. three towers crabs, two towers trolls. One advanced water for each lane. I dont spend money on my farming towers. Do you think its worth it? I did some testing with advanced water in jungle closer to middle and in crabs so that it reaches big crab and helps farming behemot. With mediocore results to be honest. I need to guard them pretty much all the time and check out on them to repair every once in a while which makes it kind of pain in the arse, and im not sure if it's worth the money spent. At least in early game. Maybe after having all 3 titans out and auras maxed out it could be a next step, but not before.

Thank you for your response. Will upload some replays once i get some good results.

Also what titans do you use? I prefer one of each the get maximum stun+debuff+heal.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Monday, 2017-09-25, 6:17 PM | Mensaje # 4
Major general
You're right! You can not use Kan Staff on the Titans. I use Kan Staff on Archers and Knights. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwgQiyb5oH_2bEpJdmJDX1N1T00/view?usp=sharing

This is a repeat of mine with solo woker. In it I used the item Hunter. In this repetition because of some errors I died for Death. but my plan was to have a fair fight with Michel. I have no time to try more.

w3 version: 1.28.5
Map: 1.22c

I hope it helps you
KranklafanFecha: Monday, 2017-09-25, 6:25 PM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel
Group: Partner
I think most workers play rifleman & shandris now instead of titans; that's what you need Kan staff for (the new summons only items are strong enough to warrant this). 

I think you can combine every other single strong hero with worker; especially if he can kill bosses mostly solo (even better if he is either a stacking hero or using the hunt item). My suggestions would be berserker, for that, else infernal, UK, Assa. Another line would be wendigo or abo, but i'm not sure you can kill michael with that. 

Edit: just saw Gabriel already awnsered.
killmanpitFecha: Monday, 2017-09-25, 7:09 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant
Wow. Amazing display. The unbroken weaver farming is something i would have never thought about. Amazing.

Watched it on times 8 speed so few things escaped my sight.

1. Why didn't you build on the cliff on the west side of the map? Isn't it a safe farm?
2. Did you loose all your upgraded knights at one point? I completelly lost track of them after they killed unbroken weaver for like 4th time.
3. Did you kill hydromancer and behemoth? Again. I focused on your hero so didnt really pay attention to those things. If not, why?
4 You seem to avoid fighting against guardian of the better shop. why?
5. You put the halberds on your archers, and looking at their stats it didnt seem to work. Did splash work? Or something like that? Because damage boost certainly didnt work.
6. Why archers and not dwarfs? Don't they have mini stun? Its not much but a bunch of them could make some difference.

The replay helped a lot. Thank you! I'll try to keep you posted on my progress
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Monday, 2017-09-25, 8:58 PM | Mensaje # 7
Major general
1. I chose not to farm on the cliff because as I was playing alone it was not necessary. The spiders and the crabs are enough.

2. I killed DarkWeaver several times. More than 4 for sure. Like I said, it was a game with lots of mistakes. I purposely killed the knights so that I was able to do more archers and more one titan. But I did the wrong accounts.

3. I did not kill Hydro or Behemuth. My focus was to be prepared for Michel. But he could kill them easily.

4. I avoided the fight because I did not have to kill him. I preferred to go back to the base and stack the hunt as much as possible.

5 & 6. The axes on the archer did work. You can see how fast Death lost its hit points when the archers began to attack. I chose the archers because they attack from long distances. Bash skills do not work in this version. Death and Michel can not be stunned permanently.
The axes in no-hero works only the ability to crush *.

OBS: Sorry my bad english!!

Message edited by SkinnerGabriel - Monday, 2017-09-25, 8:58 PM
killmanpitFecha: Monday, 2017-09-25, 11:55 PM | Mensaje # 8
Lieutenant
Once again. Thank you very much for your time and indepth explanations. Your English is definitelly not bad, I understood everything without any troubles..
Forum » Forum » Questions » Worker questions
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: