Wednesday, 2020-10-28, 6:16 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » HELP with Dark Dragon - SURVIVAL MODE
HELP with Dark Dragon - SURVIVAL MODE
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Wednesday, 2017-10-04, 5:11 PM | Mensaje # 1
Major general
Group: User
Dark Dragon. Can anyone help me with some tip to avoid the reflected spell damage. Currently I can kill Hidromancer and Sapphiron, but now I have found great barrier because all my attack is a spell damage.

Defender Hero

ScreenShot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwgQiyb5oH_2Y2pwcV95c0FnRWc/view?usp=sharing
SilverHornFecha: Wednesday, 2017-10-04, 6:18 PM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: Partner
What items did you have ?
S
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Wednesday, 2017-10-04, 7:45 PM | Mensaje # 3
Major general
Arcane - Absolute
Excalibur - Chronos
Tunder scepter (no drop male) - Veterano armor
matijaboskovicFecha: Wednesday, 2017-10-04, 8:39 PM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Get Helm of the Underworld King item, it protects you from counter-spell damage
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Wednesday, 2017-10-04, 8:46 PM | Mensaje # 5
Major general
I'll try when I have time to play again. The biggest problem is getting the gold you need. Maybe I do not buy absolute to buy helm. Thx man!!
matijaboskovicFecha: Thursday, 2017-10-05, 6:06 AM | Mensaje # 6
Private
Yea, i know. Gold is a problem in survival mode , try get the Hunt Begins it is a lot q
Easyer to farmm :D :), and go for Justice from Azazel it's awesome.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Thursday, 2017-10-05, 7:32 AM | Mensaje # 7
Major general
Hunt is a good item, but I do not see much use in suvival mode. And to kill azazel solo, I think it's impossible to denfender.
CrocodileFecha: Thursday, 2017-10-05, 6:49 PM | Mensaje # 8
Lieutenant general
Group: Useer
If you have replay, I want to see it. My first suggestion is probably use carapace armor since I cannot see your items. If that does not work, helm sounds good. On your replay in survival mode post, you did not use bloody edge, so if you haven't used it, that is very good spell damage (near end game). Also, after you get arcane staff, you can arcane the big gray crab and kill it along with all other crabs with sacrifice. That should add about 700 gold per run so you can have little more gold if you want to rush items. This is also little more exp so maybe you can level a little more before hydra. I saw you made excalibur by hydra which is kind of the limit for your armor. If you get enough gold for a chronos/gods atom, you probably do not need to respec right at hydra but these are just ideas. I haven't tested them out yet.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Thursday, 2017-10-05, 8:01 PM | Mensaje # 9
Major general
Ty for help. This is my replay.

I have not had time to test the helm yet. If it works, I share the results with you.  

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwgQiyb5oH_2S21pc1JZQjdDeHc/view?usp=sharing
LannarraFecha: Friday, 2017-10-06, 7:29 AM | Mensaje # 10
Sergeant
Hey Skinner!

A couple suggestions and a replay for demonstration:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwOjnWSIXBxvUFd0SUJUODZHRGs

This is a Survival run with defender where I was testing an alternate skill build. Since you are going excalibur anyway, then you can always switch to unbreakable later on since it's not required until later bosses for the burst damage.

Anyway, I was able to farm a decent amount faster than you were using this skill build and had all the crabs pulled to forest before broodmother. I didn't realize it yet, but this build can farm the boss in the top-right corner just after broodmother dies, since I already have wind boots, untouchable and arcane scepter at that time.

This replay was kind of a test run (definitely not optimized) but it might be able to help out your gold shortage issue.

(I had 4 legendary items, wind boots and 17,000 gold saved by the time hydra spawned)

If I were to run this again, I'd do a similar build but then buy excalibur to switch to the unbreakable/shield slam combo later on.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Friday, 2017-10-06, 2:06 PM | Mensaje # 11
Major general
Thanks for the replay Lannara! I believe that without Shield Slam and Unbreakble it will be a bit difficult to kill the bosses of the Vampire Lord and the other bosses.

In the last game I played I did the helm of the underworld, and it did not work sad !! Sorry, but I still have 2 ideas to test. I used the untoutchble shell until I got the helm. And even with the helm I died for my own Disharge Staff.
LannarraFecha: Sunday, 2017-10-08, 10:18 AM | Mensaje # 12
Sergeant
I absolutely agree that you need shield slam and unbreakable later on, which is why I said I would get excalibur next time I try that build. I had no problems what-so-ever with any bosses before vampire lord, so I would play largely similar and just make sure to get the hero sword to get the shield slam/unbreakable combo for VLord. Might do so earlier in order to start killing neutral bosses. Maybe a couple bosses after hydra or something.

That being said, I look forward to seeing what you come up with to get past! You always have creative ideas  happy

Message edited by Lannarra - Sunday, 2017-10-08, 10:19 AM
Forum » Forum » Questions » HELP with Dark Dragon - SURVIVAL MODE
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: