Tuesday, 2020-10-27, 0:02 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » how to do missions?
how to do missions?
nicobresestiFecha: Saturday, 2017-10-07, 8:30 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hello everyone, first I apologize if here is not the topic did not know where to put it. I have a doubt I when I start my game I try to put the command to do a mission but this one is not activated.
I just play with friends in private for fun and we want to try to do the missions, someone would tell me how we can do to activate the missions or how to unlock them?
Thank you very much for reading me, any help is appreciated
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Saturday, 2017-10-07, 8:44 PM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
Hello! This part of the forum is only for quests of the creator of the game. Usually when a new version of the map are also placed new missions with rewards.
Map missions 1.22c are now complete, but a new version is coming. Maybe there are new missions.
For now, you can participate in the challenge of the solo hero created by the player BoskiAlvaro. It's here in this forum in the "questions" section.

The missions without being "Quest", just put the command at the beginning of the game. Before you even choose a hero. (needs to be a bit quick).

In capital letters. (Ex. "-MISD45") After you beat the map for the first time, you get the first code. And then just go on doing the missions.

Message edited by SkinnerGabriel - Saturday, 2017-10-07, 8:54 PM
nicobresestiFecha: Saturday, 2017-10-07, 10:06 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Many thanks man, my question was mainly about the command (-MIS) now that I have to complete the game, so I can go on missions. Thanks again, we have a new challenge with my friends smile
Forum » Forum » Questions » how to do missions?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: