Tuesday, 2020-10-27, 1:14 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Hunt begins, upgrade or not?
Hunt begins, upgrade or not?
Subscrib3rFecha: Monday, 2017-10-09, 6:48 PM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: User
Hello. We all know most carries depend on hunt begins to be their main source of dmg. I am wondering how often to you evolve last hunt begins with Heart of serinox recepie? The first one does normal dmg, but str+agi+stacks, while second one gives magic dmg and heal. Which is better for which situation? Generaly last one is stronger, but which one gives more dmg, last one with 200stacks, or previous one with 1500-2000 stacks? Also, if you are playing Unholy knight for example, who has loads of str, maybe it would be good to keep the version where it's based on str and agi, since he has shitload of str. Or if you are playing Rayar, and have front line tank, you don't need selfheal, so maybe you could pull more dmg from weaker hunt begins in 2000-3000 stacks. 

I am just wondering, not sure, so i wanna hear oppionons of more experienced players. Thx.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Monday, 2017-10-09, 9:28 PM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
Group: User
The version with normal dmg, I think is not very useful, because normal dmg is reduced in bosses with armor type hero and is also reduced even more depending on the number of armor.For example: 500 Armor Reduces 91% of damage.

Even for the UK, I think I prefer 200 stacks in the final version of the hunt.
KranklafanFecha: Tuesday, 2017-10-10, 2:41 PM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Group: Partner
Just ran the numbers, assuming you have dragon atack type, and you dont use any form of spell damage amplification agains a standard MR enemie with 500 armor & hero armor you need to have around 1500 strenght and agi to have the same damage output from the semifinal form with 2500 stacks to the final form with 200 stacks.

If you can get me a ballpark range of how much strenght &agi you're talking about and how much armor/mr the boss you wanna kill has (also damage type/armor type) i can get you a break even point for that exact situation.

The main points to consider are probably wheter or not you are using arcane szepter on your enemy, if you do that constantly the final form will basically always be better. 
Another takeaway is that if you want to kill dragons with it you should stay on the semifinal form, since they are much stronger against magic damage; and that you are probably better off to stay on the semifinal form if you're strenght and agi are around 1500 (togheter )

Message edited by Kranklafan - Tuesday, 2017-10-10, 2:48 PM
KarifeanFecha: Tuesday, 2017-10-10, 3:24 PM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Group: Partner
It would be kinda interesting to know just what attack type "normal" damage is, wouldn't it. It's certainly physical, but does it inherit the attacker's attack type, or is it just straight up "Normal" attack type (i.e. also quite weak against Dragon armor, even if you have Dragon attack type on your regular attacks), or maybe something else entirely.
Forum » Forum » Questions » Hunt begins, upgrade or not?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: