Tuesday, 2020-12-01, 3:21 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Hunt begins? 1.22d
Hunt begins? 1.22d
Subscrib3rFecha: Wednesday, 2017-10-25, 1:58 PM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: User
Am I mistaking or hunt begins no longer drops from that big guy's illusions? (can never remember his name) Been farming it for over 10 minutes, Hunt didn't drop. Anyone else tried it? Was I just extremly unlucky?
BoskiAlvaroFecha: Wednesday, 2017-10-25, 2:09 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Users
No more hunt drop from unbroken illusions, im glad it was fixed.

Now better % drop from tree, dragons, behe or void. At least its looks like that
GoikolaketicFecha: Wednesday, 2017-10-25, 5:59 PM | Mensaje # 3
Major general
Group: Partner
yes, fixed. but i would have preferred  if this change  was announced in the changelog,so no waste time for us
Subscrib3rFecha: Wednesday, 2017-10-25, 6:10 PM | Mensaje # 4
Sergeant
You got that right. So many stuff is skipped in the changelog... I understand if you don't say anything about changes for secret items, but this stuff really needs to be mentioned there. -.-
Glass_HouseFecha: Wednesday, 2017-10-25, 6:22 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
Group: Useer
I agree that the changelog should be more specific. Stating that "drop chances have been changed" doesn't tell us anything really.
Simply saying "items X, Y and Z have had their drop chances/locations changed" would already be good enough, since we would have some idea of what the changes are.
jasieknmsFecha: Wednesday, 2017-10-25, 7:20 PM | Mensaje # 6
Colonel
Quote Subscrib3r ()
You got that right. So many stuff is skipped in the changelog... I understand if you don't say anything about changes for secret items, but this stuff really needs to be mentioned there. -.-
You do realise, the hunt was supposed to be a trick?, so in a way it counts as a "secret" item, The problem was it got super popular in pub games/replays
tacuhiFecha: Saturday, 2017-10-28, 0:41 AM | Mensaje # 7
Private
how i see it unholy knight are fuck t now biggrin
Subscrib3rFecha: Saturday, 2017-10-28, 7:08 PM | Mensaje # 8
Sergeant
with all due respect, lets reset it all. remove all tricks known so far, all secret items, everything. change it to new recepies etc. and getting new recepies comes from quests on lategame bosses, rly hard bosses. try beating that boss without any known tricks or secret recepies -.- my removing hunt begins from that guy, assasin comes as only viable lategame carry if u want to achive killing any late bosses...
KranklafanFecha: Sunday, 2017-10-29, 0:53 AM | Mensaje # 9
Colonel
Group: Partner
lol
just get back to get hunt with the regular drops; you still can kill forrest troll / turtle around the second boss with PT as far as i know. Also lol @asasin beeing the only lategame carry, with all the new items health damage can do basically all the bosses assa could.
Forum » Forum » Questions » Hunt begins? 1.22d
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: