Tuesday, 2018-11-20, 3:52 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Evasion, Dodge, Crit and Lifesteel (How does it work in this map?)
Evasion, Dodge, Crit and Lifesteel
papic995Fecha: Monday, 2017-10-30, 12:51 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: User
So question about how these things work.

I'm still noob sorry if I ask stupid questions.

Since Illidan has it all he will be example.

There is Legacy item, which gives you evasion , but there is Illidans dodge, so how do they work when you have both?

When you get Mugen how does it work, and is it good to have Mugen and Justice as Illidan?

He has aura Lifesteel, so should you get one more aura ( Vampire Fangs is aura ), or get Possessed which is 20% more?
CrocodileFecha: Monday, 2017-10-30, 4:48 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant general
Group: Userr
I am still unclear about exactly how they work but the general idea is that only critical hits stack together, their percentage does not add together but all critical skills have the chance to activate in the same attack. As I read somewhere, even though two critical proc at same time, only one works so I would advise only 1 critical item.

Evasion is like layered calculation, they do not add up but have a diminishing multiplication. like one item 10%, another 10% maybe 15% or something like that but not 20%

For lifesteal, if the skills, items use the common buff, they do not stack but id its two different, then they stack. like orb lifesteal and vampiric aura lifesteal stack and similiar. but not vampire fangs and vampire aura.

This is the general idea I have in my head. should be same with % chance to block damage, layered with evasion.
Glass_HouseFecha: Monday, 2017-10-30, 8:36 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Evasion and Critical are explained here, among other things (this is a very insightful page btw. should be read by every player. maybe Inmortal could make a sticky thread in the forums linking to it, so it becomes more visible?): http://hero-empire.com/index/o_w3_maps_news/0-25

In short: Evasion doesn't stack. Only the highest value counts.
Having multiple Crits work but when you score more than one Critical hit on the same attack, only the last acquired Critical will proc.
So always remember that, in case you pickup an item with lower critical than one you already have, drop your item with higher critical and pick it up again so it will be you last acquired crit. With spells, I believe that when you level up an ability with critical it will count as acquiring it. So, for exemple, if you're playing with Illidan and you have a Mugen and you put a new level into your critical skill, drop your Mugen and pick it up again to make it the last acquired Critical.
Spell Damage Resistance also works this way (your spell resistance is your last acquired value).

If anything I said is wrong, please correct me.

Message edited by Glass_House - Monday, 2017-10-30, 8:38 PM
KarifeanFecha: Tuesday, 2017-10-31, 8:46 PM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Group: Partner
Quote Glass_House ()
With spells, I believe that when you level up an ability with critical it will count as acquiring it. So, for exemple, if you're playing with Illidan and you have a Mugen and you put a new level into your critical skill, drop your Mugen and pick it up again to make it the last acquired Critical.
It's actually only when you FIRST LEARN the skill that it counts as acquiring it. So the only way to have your ability crit override your Mugen crit is to pick up Mugen before learning Level 1 of your ability crit. Otherwise Mugen will always override your ability crit. Thankfully you rarely want your ability crit override your item crits, and even if you do, changing attack type usually gives you the option of having it that way.
Forum » Forum » Questions » Evasion, Dodge, Crit and Lifesteel (How does it work in this map?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: