Monday, 2018-11-12, 11:30 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Worker tactics
Worker tactics
kurchinaFecha: Monday, 2017-11-13, 4:21 AM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: User
Is there any viable tactic to farm "Pink Faceless Clone boss" in new patch with Worker solo? I know about knight and titan tactics, in 1.22c, but boss got fixed, so I'm not sure what to do.
GoikolaketicFecha: Monday, 2017-11-13, 2:03 PM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
Group: Partner
knight bash still work but need constantly worker presence , so is very tiresome. I never see worker solo kill Michael solo without bug . With recent changelog i think is impossible,or at least i have no idea how to do. I guess u want kill death solo with worker. If i am right i suggest to try farm unbroken with knight
kurchinaFecha: Monday, 2017-11-13, 4:07 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
Thx for response. Just to be clear, I'm not playng solo, I'm just trying to farm axes from unbroken solo:). You take 6 knights(with dmg and AS items (kan stuff)), full commander aura and AS warbook only (without battle hearth)????? I tried this strat once, but he casts some aoe tremor spell in the middle of the fight, and kills them all, doesnt matter if he's bashed or not. I'll try once again, maybe i failed something.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Monday, 2017-11-13, 5:02 PM | Mensaje # 4
Major general
We'll need to use creativity now to killed DW solo with worker ! I used Kight Bash if it does not work anymore, I do not have any other ideas at the moment.

Message edited by SkinnerGabriel - Monday, 2017-11-13, 5:03 PM
kurchinaFecha: Monday, 2017-11-13, 5:09 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
Yea, I thought so. We'll get some ideas sooner or later.
hisgenliFecha: Monday, 2017-11-13, 7:08 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant colonel
Why not build a barrack inside for vision; block the way out at the "entrance" to Darkweaver and kill him with shandris?
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Monday, 2017-11-13, 8:05 PM | Mensaje # 7
Major general
If you're talking about attacking DW from the outside with the Shandris. In version 1.22c there was a kind of reflect that killed the Shandris when they attacked DW like what happens with revenant area.
kurchinaFecha: Monday, 2017-11-13, 9:15 PM | Mensaje # 8
Lieutenant
I'm not sure about archers. Every time so far i closed the entrance, he found the way to destroy it. Will try later.
Forum » Forum » Questions » Worker tactics
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: