Monday, 2018-11-12, 11:35 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » 2 Questions in 1 thread...
2 Questions in 1 thread...
copperboltotherFecha: Wednesday, 2017-11-22, 5:43 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
== Orb of Darkness - Where to find this? ==
So as far as i understand, (with the poor engrish) - Getting the Orb, turns you into a 3rd faction that is at war with the 2 major factions, Light and Dark Forces factions.
That sounds really fun, and i would like to know where to get this monster of an item.
AS for the 5 lives, i'm torn on weather that would be fun, but i love a challenge.
Might even do 1 or more youtube vids on me playing using this monster doohicky biggrin

== Unprotected version? ==
I know it's a far stretch to ask for a unprotected version, bold i'd love to have a look around in the editor within this map to show things are done. Been considering making a map myself with endless waves and the like... But the editor is a rather intimidating, and being able to look at this map's inner workings would aid in making my own map.
Now, i can understand the reasons behind "protecting" the map.
But i rather ask first.
It is at least the nice thing to do, right?

== Map Making tips for Hero Defence / Hero Survival? ==
I'll tell you this much:
I'm considering making a massive sized map where in the center of the map the players spawn.
And along the edge of the map, Monsters spawn and set to "Attack move" towards each corner, and walk clockwise.
And over time the monsters will get tougher, and once players reaches X amount of kills, they win.
Simple, but should still provide enough of a challange.
Considering the possible size of maps, and how powerful computers are today, a huge amount of monsters could be spawned.
But just a small and simple idea. - Never seen or heard of this type before. - Could be fun.
I was just wondering if anyone are to share some times on map making, and on this kind of gameplay.

Message edited by copperboltother - Wednesday, 2017-11-22, 5:44 PM
stayFecha: Wednesday, 2017-11-22, 6:29 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
the shop at the top right corner of the map solds orb.

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/User:Elite_stay
copperboltotherFecha: Wednesday, 2017-11-22, 7:37 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Quote stay ()
the shop at the top right corner of the map solds orb.
Nope, just went up there to look, no Orb of Darkness, just more fun items to play with, but not orb, or recipe to make orb...
KarifeanFecha: Wednesday, 2017-11-22, 9:43 PM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Group: Partner
Orb of Darkness disappears from the shop when Death spawns, but is there before then.

Can't help you on the other two.
papic995Fecha: Wednesday, 2017-11-22, 10:03 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
About third, there are tons of tutorial and content on different sites.

You might find things you are looking for on  https://www.hiveworkshop.com/ or some other site for Warcraft 3 moders.

Free content and things to learn there, hope you can find what you are searching for there.
Forum » Forum » Questions » 2 Questions in 1 thread...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: