|kurchina||Fecha: Thursday, 2018-03-01, 7:53 PM | Mensaje # 1|
|Since the new patch is out with many changes, some of them are changes regarding modding. Are there going to be additions to the map? The changes are following:|
- World Editor limit expansions: These raised limits speak for themselves. Go crazy modders!
- Object limit increased to 30,000
- Map dimension size limit increased to 480 x 480
- Tile set limit increased to 16
- Max execution number increased to 1666666
- Max food limit increased to 999
- Max resource limit increased to 9999999
- Array size increased from 8192 to 32768
- Over 90 New Natives: New natives add an array of new possibilities and more control in the editor. @Kam with the help of our users also pioneered the discussion in a Blizzard producer update.
- Full control over special effects : scale, rotate, pitch and more! Say goodbye to dummy units for missiles systems or effect systems.
- Enhanced control over abilities, items and units.
- Even responses to mouse actions.