Monday, 2018-11-12, 11:01 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Blue dragon
Blue dragon
roshko443Fecha: Wednesday, 2018-03-14, 11:24 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Ok, so I've been trying to win this game solo for a week now, I got really good at it and with archer I managed to kill 3 dragons (neutral) easy and got all 4 dragon type items and all I need now is to make the dragon type weapon..but...HOW do you kill the first dragon....I lured him to my fountain and he can't kill me but all he does is freeze me solid with every attack and I can't touch him...help me with this.
predragovictomislavFecha: Thursday, 2018-03-15, 0:22 AM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
Hi there!
Welcome to HOTE!

1. You can use Dragon Slayer ability on Dragons

2. You can make 3-4 Stun Towers that will keep him stuned for most of the time, be careful not to come to close to towers with hero because of splash attack. Also you can use stun item(s) with hero.

3. You can make Untouchable an he will kill himself on you

I hope some of this help you.
jasieknmsFecha: Friday, 2018-03-16, 3:10 AM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Group: Users
If you want to just progress and see more stuff, pick defender or berserker. defender is probably easier just get arcane staff some tanky items skill sacrifice, mega heal and immortal (ult) later get chronos and you can kill most of the early game bosses with no skill required and nearly no effort. with this setup you can easily kill doom + bahamut (last "normal" lane dragon) if you train a little bit with defender you could also kill final disease and death.

Message edited by jasieknms - Friday, 2018-03-16, 3:11 AM
Forum » Forum » Questions » Blue dragon
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: