Monday, 2018-11-12, 11:43 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » God Slayer < 1.22D changelog ? (Name of item and definition of "God")
God Slayer < 1.22D changelog ?
predragovictomislavFecha: Monday, 2018-04-09, 7:35 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
In recent game i got God Slayer then i started to think about name of that item.

From 1.22D Changelog:
-New Neutral boss level 160 Neptune(God)
*Gods are not affected by Crush or Soul Steal, level 200 or higher are considered Gods

"God Slayer" cannot kill God(s) anymore so we need new name here or perhaps this item need to be able to crush Gods with lower chance and/or only when used by Hero of high XP lvl (48+/50+).

This is one of best DPS items in map and is very rare so perhaps there can be some way to bring it back "in game" ...
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Monday, 2018-04-09, 9:48 PM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
That's a good point and I agree with u. At least the ability to "crush" the item God's Slayer should work in God's. It doesn't make sense that it doesn't work.
Dean123Fecha: Monday, 2018-04-30, 9:09 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Ideas for new name: "God slayer that doesn't slay Gods" or "Retired Kratos", "Slayer of stupid, incompetent and disappointing minions".
Ok now for real, it still has the strongest critical strike in the game. Utilized by high attack damage heroes like Abomination, Dark Knight or Assassin, this can actually be really useful against God bosses. In team fights that is, which is what Inmortal is trying really hard to encourage. Expect more nerfs/buffs towards that goal.
predragovictomislavFecha: Tuesday, 2018-05-01, 8:03 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant colonel
One of the Gods seems to be completely immune to physical damage AND crush so there is no way to kill it without huge spell damage and this seems to be unfair because there is no even high lvl creature completely immune to magic. Its ok with me to have God immune to physical damage IF we also have God immune to spell damage.
Forum » Forum » Questions » God Slayer < 1.22D changelog ? (Name of item and definition of "God")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: