Monday, 2018-10-15, 1:29 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » The most efficient XP gaining spot/method?
The most efficient XP gaining spot/method?
Dean123Fecha: Monday, 2018-09-03, 10:24 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
If I'm playing some fighter hero this isn't an issue but if I'm playing a summoner hero, even with the XP book, gaining the final few levels to max out your ultimate becomes really irksome. Usually I just opt to stay in the forest while my minion is camping creeps, after having destroyed all the skull towers. Rotating my hero from spot to spot doesn't generally work out as all the creeps are instantly killed the moment they spawn by my troops.
Is there a better way to gain exp as a "summoner"? Which area gives the most experience?
KranklafanFecha: Tuesday, 2018-09-04, 3:49 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Partner
Well you can micro your summons to only kill them when your hero is nearby and rotate that way. 
I assumme you use chronos with your xp book ? 
Also you should at least run beetween killing forrest and killing satyrs & dranei over the wall in any case. (you get more xp there than from center forrest).
Also make sure if you farm bosses that you are at least nearby for them since they also give you good xp
Dean123Fecha: Tuesday, 2018-09-04, 9:58 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Thanks for the tips Kranklafan
predragovictomislavFecha: Wednesday, 2018-09-05, 9:25 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Hi there!

Item build play significant role in games with summoner's. In most cases i go Kan Staff, Nature path -> Ferocity, (True) Commander Wish, XP Book, Chronos, Circe Book, then graveyard recipe parts with armor aura item 1st. If you run around with your creeps buy Centur to increase MS and AS speed of group. Spending some time to collect creeps at one spot is going to repay fast.
For summoner game's i play mostly with Half Demon Wizard and its possible to be lvl 31/32 at Brood Mother. 
If you play Keeper make sure you Charm Wizard with MS aura at gate to Azazel (i belive you can do that at lvl 8 Charm but im not sure). With Centaur you get very fast MS for group. Also creep from that place with Hex ability can use Hex on some Bosses and all Gaia forms - perhaps most important creep in game for Gaia hunter team's (anyone else know this ?)
With worker is tricky, faster you get maxed gold mine - more gold you get before end of game but that make slow start with xp. 
Other "summoners" are very limited in number of creeps so i don't count them in this "class" but i think that you can see SkinnerGabriel's video with Dark Mage for some more tips.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Thursday, 2018-09-06, 1:53 PM | Mensaje # 5
Major general
Hello man. I don't know which hero you're playing, but without the XP book I get level 32 in the hydra with Keeper of the Sky. I get XP from some bosses, dragons. I also move the crabs to the forest and get XP from the crabs and spiders together.

Added (2018-09-09, 4:19 PM)
---------------------------------------------

LunarFecha: Tuesday, 2018-09-11, 3:20 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant
Hi Dean,
I have replay play KOTL with can lure spiders in first lv to get xp quite easy.
6 big spiders & alot small spiders, so you can get fast lv faster in the early game

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G2tYdP3q6ilheZMMMN5EZpBE0fJNvf14/view

With 1st skill Solar Beam, you can make 2 big spiders & 5 small spiders in the area after treant go out. Must be stand in the place in the replay, if not may be will lost 2 big spider.

in this game I make some mistakes, if not I can have Kan Staff before 2nd lane boss.

Hi Gabriel,
See you play make me wanna play kolt biggrin

PS: Sorry for short game cause i have work to go.

Added (2018-09-11, 3:21 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Oh forgot, replay in WC version 1.28.5, I hate 1.29 angry

SkinnerGabrielFecha: Wednesday, 2018-09-12, 2:46 AM | Mensaje # 7
Major general
Hello Lunar, Good Start! It should be interesting see ur full game. Cya.
LunarFecha: Wednesday, 2018-09-12, 5:04 AM | Mensaje # 8
Lieutenant
Thanks, but the full game will not interest :D, I often lose my mind in control multi units.
I'll try to have the full game.

Hey, I have a tip, don't kill the heretic unit have Hex ability soon, he can make your
unit, with 5th times Circle Book, turn into normal size. I always use him to
make my Hydras turn in small size again.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Wednesday, 2018-09-12, 1:39 PM | Mensaje # 9
Major general
When I play solo I use him to help me he's very good. A guy of my team killed Forgotten with Keeoer but I killed just Byants and I think he can kill Michel. What u think?
predragovictomislavFecha: Wednesday, 2018-09-12, 8:16 PM | Mensaje # 10
Lieutenant colonel
Keeper can solo Laika fair way  shock , but im not going to say how  shutup . For now shades .

Quote Lunar ()
I hate 1.29
yes
LunarFecha: Wednesday, 2018-09-12, 8:17 PM | Mensaje # 11
Lieutenant
Hi,
I try again, disappointed with this game, don't know why I bought wrong items so many times.
As you see, after Hydras I began confusing @-@ I wasted a lot times to standing for nothing. I think i need measure time of the game better.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xJGp_m0EXJy1xZmqt_4L0CkDRdDB756M

I have to pause a lot times, hope it does not have any affect to the replay

Some big mistakes:
- I use exodus & arcane (cost to much gold) to kill Picomancer & Vampire, firstly I want to use Glacial Sword & Magical Rope, but I buy 3 magic staffs -.-' WTF
- don't control good unit to get hexed, he kill 3 heretics -.-', can't resize 5th CB unit
- forgot to buy Tome Skill soon
- Totally forgot Azazel @-@, I can't believe it

This hero can solo kill Michael, I lost to Michael this game (50% HP), I didn't have setup the game as my plan.

My plan is have these units (max Circle Book)
3 Danaes - 40% evasion, damage deal
3 jungle beast - 20% bash, with high AS three of them can make boss hard to attack
4 Hydras - damage deal, poison
3 Fels - frost attack
2 ranges spiders (optional) - poison
1 Ice Troll High Priest (3rd land boss) - 25% bash, range attack & have bash, really good to disable boss  

Items on hero:
True Commander Wish - 170% AS
Battle Hearth    - 110% AS
Pegasus Boot - 125% AS

With theses items, units can use damage / tank item instead of + AS item
Good plan but bad play biggrin
predragovictomislavFecha: Wednesday, 2018-09-12, 10:08 PM | Mensaje # 12
Lieutenant colonel
Im going to give few ideas even if said i will be shutup :

You can't Bash Michael - he debuf on attack and got bonus damage that apply BEFORE standard attack, similar to Hunter version: The World is my Prey (you do bonus damage at the moment "when you want to attack" - before standard attack and if you miss standard attack bonus damage is anyway there, if you kill creep with bonus damage you instantly go for next target - you can kill 10 creeps in 1 second). And Michael increases his bonus damage at 50% HP (from 2k bonus dmg to 9k-10k bonus dmg) and again at less then 200k HP's (to 20k bonus damage or maybe more - that also makes evasion useless in Michel's late stage fight). His bonus damage is normal (or pure) and you cannot avoid with Merlini or Buzan's Divine skin (Magic damage would heal in this case - like Sheep is healing heroes with Merlini/Buzan with Divine skin).

In short: at lower HP he will apply bonus dmg much faster between your stuns then without stuns.

Now in moment of imagination you don't kill Bahamut, just disable him and lure him away so you can tank him forever - creeps keep spawning (IMPORTANT FACT nr 1).
After you kill Death find how to tank Michael for long time at his high HP's. It's possible to tank Michael forever with just two units: better horse and Hero with good gear.
You can use this infinite time to farm Revenant for Axes + you have infinite source of Fels now (FACT nr 1) and they are (for example) weaker than your Hydras (IMPORTANT FACT nr 2)

Lets say in Keeper game Michael is always: Truth'ed + Glaive'd + Helm'ed (Frost helm) and at crucial HP point he is Ultimated + poisoned + frozen again with Fels - probably he makes one attack in 2-3 seconds. Now you need to have creeps with much HP's to avoid "insta-kills" because he can make many "insta-kills" per second but if he needs to make actual attack he spend time for every attack and you want that time to kill him. He is going to attack weakest/closest 1st. Use (IMPORTANT FACT nr 1) + (IMPORTANT FACT nr 2) here to get time needed.

Micheal is down? Now you need "only" 3 more IMPORTANT FACT's to kill Laika  surprised .

P.S. Pegasus also increase unit AS? (Buy stronger centaur for +55% AS, for total 335% AS without Ferocity)

EDIT: My English is bad i always edit ..

Message edited by predragovictomislav - Wednesday, 2018-09-12, 10:41 PM
LunarFecha: Thursday, 2018-09-13, 5:53 AM | Mensaje # 13
Lieutenant
Thank you so much.

I didn't know that unit's bash can't apply on Micheal. I remember in version 1.9x I use 3 Jungle beast disable Death very good, so I plan to apply on Mich. I remember one time I use Dante with Bash work properly, some time his attack is interrupt with mini-stun, so I think units can do it too - or my memories wrong @-@ 

Pegasus's skill as I see effect I think it's based on Endurance Aura, it does not clarify on tool tip, so I think it'll apply too, need test again to make sure this.

I think I got pressure with in-game time for boss spawning biggrin

About Micheal, as I know his Attack Type is Chaos but have HP remove effect can not evade
- When > 50% HP,     900 hp removed per hit
- When < 50% HP,   7000 hp removed per hit
- When <   7% HP, 10000 hp removed per hit
number of hp remove can be difference cause i don't sure that I remember exactly :P

Thank again for you tips smile very very useful to me
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Friday, 2018-09-14, 3:01 AM | Mensaje # 14
Major general
That my plan

https://drive.google.com/file....sharing

This game I killed Byants, Apo and I could kill Forgotten One too but Darigaz fuck me first.

I underestimated Darigaaz and failed. I thought that only summons could kill him but they can not.

My plan was to reduce Michel's armor 100%. Reduce your attack speed with frozen helm, mithrill glaive, truth, Hydras and ult disarm. Critical Towers, Armageddon and Keeper with Glaive, Sacred B. Ax, Justice to finish him.

I believe this can work.

Warcraft Version 1.30.1 btw.

Message edited by SkinnerGabriel - Friday, 2018-09-14, 3:03 AM
Forum » Forum » Questions » The most efficient XP gaining spot/method?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: