Tuesday, 2018-12-11, 10:05 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Game of the end (What to choose?)
Game of the end
darkmhine02Fecha: Monday, 2018-11-26, 4:39 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
can someone explain what are this skills and what is the best? i happen to loot it from green dragon
Archivos adjuntos: 8104022.jpg(169.3 Kb)
KarifeanFecha: Monday, 2018-11-26, 10:45 AM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
Enchanted Bullets is kinda like Perfect Topaz active, it hits random enemies in a radius around you, but it lasts much shorter while doing a LOT more damage (around 100'000 with Amplification I believe) and has only 30 seconds cooldown so can definitely be used as a strategy to kill bosses. Sometimes you also get Armageddon as a choice instead of bullets, this is the more extreme version, it's the same spell Azazel uses at below 50% HP, it has 4 minutes cooldown but does around 4x as much damage as bullets, it's amazing as a boss finisher and it completely decimates Final Disease.

Godly Edge gives you +7000 damage for a short duration with a short cooldown, it's pretty bad, especially in comparison with The Fury which we'll get to in a bit.

Heaven's Protection is not kidding with its description, you get absolutely insane regen (like 20% of your max HP per second or something like that) for about 15 seconds but it has 6 minutes cooldown which makes it incredibly hard to use well. Never found a use for it that wasn't better covered by Bullets/Armageddon

Death Nova is similar to Enchanted Bullets but does less damage but damage is not divided among enemies so it's technically better against larger enemy groups, but not by much. You can use it to farm and you can kill Final Disease with it over some time, but generally I recommend picking Bullets/Armageddon instead, it's just better 99% of the time.

The Fury is like a superpowered Horn of Stampede, it gives about +250% base damage, +1600 armor and high regen to you and all units around you for a short period of time and it also has a pretty short cooldown. If you have about 3000 base damage (incl. attribute bonus) or higher there's pretty much no reason to pick Godly Edge instead of this, it gives similar damage but also protects you and everyone around you. And if you have lower base damage you probably don't do that much damage anyways so also no reason to pick Godly Edge instead of The Fury which also gives a lot of protective stats.

Divine Attributes finally gives you +1300 to all stats but takes away about 1/3 of your max HP and 20000(?) mana, it lasts 15 seconds and has 15 seconds cooldown so if you don't mind having no mana and getting repeatedly damaged you can have it active the whole time. It's kind of a deathtrap to activate in dire situations, it's not bad but using it is so risky I generally recommend just using Bullets/Armageddon instead, except maybe for some heroes like Pandaren who can multiply off the 1300 Strength bonus with his ultimate, or Dark Ranger who regens back everything in 0.2 seconds anyways, but even with those heroes using it I found myself wishing I'd picked the more reliable and risk-free Armageddon instead. If you still use it don't forget to have an item that gives % mana regeneration, even losing all your mana, with the +1300 Intelligence you will quickly regen enough mana to at least use your skills again.

Oh and don't forget, you activate these spells by pressing the right arrow key on your keyboard! Overall in 90% of cases I recommend getting Bullets/Armageddon, it's the first choice on the list for a reason - it's always a good option and most of the time a better one than the alternatives.

Message edited by Karifean - Monday, 2018-11-26, 10:49 AM
darkmhine02Fecha: Tuesday, 2018-11-27, 2:22 AM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Group: User
thanks for the reply :3
Forum » Forum » Questions » Game of the end (What to choose?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: