Monday, 2019-09-16, 11:20 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » kelt uzad problem (surely is easier to kill salamander then kelt)
kelt uzad problem
GoikolaketicFecha: Saturday, 2019-01-05, 2:15 AM | Mensaje # 1
Major general
Group: Partner
for DC is easy to kill salamander and very hard to kill kelt.Question : why salamander is higher lev? May be other heroes can kill easier kelt and harder sala.If yes wich one? For my experience seems that in single player kill kelt reqire luck .For ex a savior dropped or a lucky summon from kelt because when he summon the guys that stuck even spell shield and carapace no save u. Help plz
nigplsgaFecha: Saturday, 2019-01-05, 12:27 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
Yeah kel is a pain I agree but I suppose since you must kill kel to unlock salamander it makes sense he is a higher level?

Kel is pretty straight forward, carapace armour is a must if you are solo as it makes you immune to the skeletal mages and kels orbs, having some form of crush also helps greatly.

After killing the first group of minions pace yourself so you don't damage kel to the point where he will summon the second group before your carapace armour is ready. Always prioritise mages and orbs. I always use king and army spell just before he summons minions just to help me survive if it's a bad spawn of minions.
GoikolaketicFecha: Saturday, 2019-01-05, 10:11 PM | Mensaje # 3
Major general
great suggestion .U und very well the kelt mind smile .Very logical.After u explanation i thought: i could guess this alone.But rarely happens.thx very much

Added (2019-01-09, 3:15 AM)
---------------------------------------------
i must retire what i said about salamander. I said this cuz in the old version salamander was very easy.Long but easy. In this last version i needed 20' !! to kill with DC. My items and base damage was very good : 6000 base damage sacred axe justice mitril glaive . I read in the changelog that salamander is now a bit stronger but isnt comproved by experience. Not a bit stronger,but greatly stronger!

Forum » Forum » Questions » kelt uzad problem (surely is easier to kill salamander then kelt)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: