Monday, 2019-09-16, 7:57 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Michael Abilities?
Michael Abilities?
DingoFecha: Monday, 2019-01-14, 6:28 AM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: Partner
I am wondering if there is a thread that has all of Michael's abilities listed or if someone could let me know what they are?

I know he has a spell block ability that kills the caster instantly when they target him
and I know that he goes super Saiyan when he is halfway dead and kills you almost instantly 

but what are the specifics can I get some help with this please?
and possible counters to the abilities?
predragovictomislavFecha: Wednesday, 2019-01-16, 8:15 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
Quote Dingo ()
I know he has a spell block ability that kills the caster instantly when they target him
Use Helm of underworld king to block this (graveyard shop), or get Supreme and 100k+ HP with good regeneration

Quote Dingo ()
and I know that he goes super Saiyan when he is halfway dead and kills you almost instantly
 Not anymore, now he add more and more spell damage with each hit (before there was 2 breakpoints: less then 50% max HP and less then 200k HP).  There was some more ability changes and you can see all in Changelog.

In HOTE version 1.23b and few versions before it was possible to reduce Michel's damage to the point when you can tank him forever with Trained Horses at city fountain. This was possible even in singleplayer games and thats why his abilities are changed.
DingoFecha: Saturday, 2019-02-09, 9:09 AM | Mensaje # 3
Sergeant
Quote predragovictomislav ()
Use Helm of underworld king to block this (graveyard shop), or get Supreme and 100k+ HP with good regeneration

Any time I use Helm I still die, what are the specifics? do I still have to have over 100k HP?? I'm getting frustrated because sometimes I cast the helm and I live and sometimes I cast the helm and I die instantly still can someone please explain to me the specifics?
KarifeanFecha: Sunday, 2019-02-10, 1:06 AM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
If you're casting Death and Decay from Lich Book, don't bother, once Michael spawns trying to use this spell at any time, in any place, instantly kills you, no way to avoid it. Outside of this spell however, Helm should completely prevent the counter. Do note that the barrier is dispelled after taking too much spell damage, so if Michael has already stacked a lot of spell damage you might find the duration shorter than you'd expect (should still be more than enough to get off some spells though).

Also he still goes raging at less than half HP, and even moreso at very low HP, doing huge amounts of true (impossible to reduce in any way) damage with every attack; this has not changed. What has changed is that he no longer does any base true damage even above half HP, that was replaced with the stacking spell damage mechanic.
DingoFecha: Sunday, 2019-02-10, 1:22 AM | Mensaje # 5
Sergeant
Quote Karifean ()
Outside of this spell however, Helm should completely prevent the counter. Do note that the barrier is dispelled after taking too much spell damage, so if Michael has already stacked a lot of spell damage you might find the duration shorter than you'd expect (should still be more than enough to get off some spells though).

Ok so do I need to make sure that Michael has not attacked me before casting spells on him?

Here is the situation that has happened to me every time except once now, I cast the Helm on myself, then I go to cast truth on Michael and I still die instantly. Then I try using helm on myself and casting the centaurs ultimate on Michael and same thing I die instantly so I don't know what I am doing wrong. any help would be appreciated!
Forum » Forum » Questions » Michael Abilities?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: