Thursday, 2019-01-17, 6:59 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Michael Abilities?
Michael Abilities?
DingoFecha: Monday, 2019-01-14, 6:28 AM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: Partner
I am wondering if there is a thread that has all of Michael's abilities listed or if someone could let me know what they are?

I know he has a spell block ability that kills the caster instantly when they target him
and I know that he goes super Saiyan when he is halfway dead and kills you almost instantly 

but what are the specifics can I get some help with this please?
and possible counters to the abilities?
predragovictomislavFecha: Wednesday, Yesterday, 8:15 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
Quote Dingo ()
I know he has a spell block ability that kills the caster instantly when they target him
Use Helm of underworld king to block this (graveyard shop), or get Supreme and 100k+ HP with good regeneration

Quote Dingo ()
and I know that he goes super Saiyan when he is halfway dead and kills you almost instantly
 Not anymore, now he add more and more spell damage with each hit (before there was 2 breakpoints: less then 50% max HP and less then 200k HP).  There was some more ability changes and you can see all in Changelog.

In HOTE version 1.23b and few versions before it was possible to reduce Michel's damage to the point when you can tank him forever with Trained Horses at city fountain. This was possible even in singleplayer games and thats why his abilities are changed.
Forum » Forum » Questions » Michael Abilities?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: